Tuesday, October 9, 2018

Week 5 Recap: Justin's Team vs. Legion of Whom


Saul Goodman
Gentlemen! Gentlemen!
I don't mean to intrude in your place of business, 
but I have an amazing offer just for you!
Low cost, untraceable mobile phones.

Julio Jones
Man, get the fuck outta here, Narco.


Saul Goodman
Whoa, whoa. Ease up on the hostility, buddy.
I assure you, I'm no cop.
In fact, I am the polar opposite.
I know you urban Fantasy Managers have been monitored by the police.
They're probably around the corner monitoring your calls on the payphone right over there.
But I have a solution.
Untraceable burners.
You make a couple of calls, conduct your business and then toss the phone.
A bit pricey if you make a lot of phone calls, but if you buy in bulk, I have a deal for you!
And trust me, it is worth every penny to keep your freedom.


Julio Jones
Yo, D. You want this mother fucker outta here?

D'justin Barksdale
Nah. You handle it.
I'll be right back.


D'justin heads over to his mom who is providing lunch for him today.

Brianna Barksdale
There's my man working hard out here.


D'justin Barksdale
Ma, you can't be coming down here like that.
I'm working.
And Jesse is coming down to visit later.

Brianna Barksdale
A working man gotta eat right?
Don't let Jesse stress you.
He wants you to do well.
You're family, D.
And above all else, Jesse will always put family first.
No matter what he say, or what he do.
He knows you're family and he will look out for you.

Singles Match
Justin's Team vs. Legion of Whom


Jesse Barksdale and Kenneth Bell arrive at the Pit to check on D'justin's work in Week 5.


Jesse survey's the field as D'justin greets him.


Jesse Barksdale
65.84 points?
You were projected to do 101.47.


D'justin Barksdale
I don't know what to tell you cuz, it was a slow day.
Goff had his lowest day so far,
Julio ain't been as hot as we expected.
Brieda got hurt.
Everyone going up north to get that Blue Meth, Jes.
Our shit is weak and everyone knows it, man.


Jesse Barksdale
Listen, I don't wanna hear your excuses, D.
Fact is, we expected more from you.
Check the Waiver Wire and add more players.
Be more aggressive.
After this week, you barely in the Top 6 and your points total, 
is the lowest in the league.
That's unacceptable D'justin.


Kenneth Bell
Why didn't you start Kenyan Drake?
17.50 points, would have helped a lot.
I started him in my money league.

D'justin Barksdale
My bad man.
We'll turn this around.

Winner via Pinfall:
Legion of Whom


Jesse Barksdale
Yeah, you gonna turn it around...
or I'm gonna take you off the court yard.

Jesse and D'justin play fight to show that there is no hard feelings between the two.
Although D'justin has much room for improvement if he wants to win this season.

No comments:

Post a Comment