Thursday, December 24, 2015

WCC Wednesday Night Preview Week 16: FantasyMania Finals


[Cole]
Ladies and gentlemen, this is Wednesday Night Preview.
Week 16 in the WCC and folks.
This could be the very last episode of Wednesday Night Preview.
Despite the loss of Deez Bryan last night at FantasyMania, we have learned that the threat of the NWO is still imminent.
The Authority has struck a deal with the NWO and Wrestling Storylines are still in danger.
There may be only one hope left for the West Coast Cousins.
2014 League Champion, Stone Cold Steve Pupstin.


Sandy Orton (7-6)


Stone Cold Steve Pupstin (6-7)

*The Authority's Music Hits*



Vince McMahon and the Authority make their way down to the ring as the fans in Seattle, Washington boo.


Single H takes in the heat, almost embracing the hate.


[Single H]
So I'm guessing, you all want to know why?
Why end the WCC?
To be perfectly honest, I never liked the storylines.
I never read them.
I created this Fantasy League in 2009 as a way of bringing the West Coast Cousins together.
I thought it'd be fun.
I won 3 League Championships in a row.
I was The Game.
The Cerebral Sandwich.
Then, I introduced PPR to the league.
A few Managers had a problem with it.
Even though I told everyone in advance and no one said a word.
They pandered me week after week.
Until I was forced to resign my position.
I gave up my commissioner rights and gave the job to another family member.
This family member took things too far.
He started writing crazy storylines.
They started off small, assigning characters and putting them against each other.
That was fine.
But then, the creative writers took things too far.
Started writing paragraphs and paragraphs of text.
And while they made things a little more interesting, hardly anyone actually read them.
The creative writers became consumed by the writing.
They overshadowed the true meaning of the West Coast Cousins.
And worst of all, I never won a title again.
The Storyline Era must come to an end.
And there's only one person who is capable of finishing it.
The first ever Storyline Era Champion.
SANDY ORTON!

*Crowd Boos*


[Single H]
So now it all comes down to Sunday.
Former League Champions clash in an instant classic.
2012 League Champion vs. 2014 League Champion.
The Apex Predator, Sandy Orton.
versus
The Toughest SOB in Fantasy Sports, Stone Cold Steve Pupstin.
Winner take all.

*Stone Cold's Music Hits*


[Cole]
The WCC Universe in on their feet for Stone Cold Steve Pupstin!


[Pupstin]
So this is what it's all about?
You're upset that you relinquished your commissioner rights and the new commissioner introduced storylines?
You're upset that there is no PPR.
That the league is active.
And I'm the only one who actually reads the storyline?
What?


[Pupstin]
Vince McMahon, you sorry piece of crap.
I never liked you.
And now that I'm on top, back in the Finals for the 3rd consecutive year, that makes you sick to your stomach doesn't it?
It makes you sick that I'm the strongest Fantasy Manager of the Modern Era.
That if you had to pick 1 Superstar to represent that Storyline Era, it'd be Stone Cold Steve Pupstin.


[Pupstin]
Or maybe, you think that Superstar should be Sandy Orton.
The first Storyline Champion.
And hell, if she wins this Sunday, she'll be a 2x Champion under the Storyline Era.
Well before she does that, she'll have to go through Stone Cold.
Cause there ain't no way, I'm going down without a fight.


[Pupstin]
Because storyline or no storyline, I want that damn belt.
They said I couldn't do it after my slow start.
But now here I am for the 3rd consecutive year, headlining FantasyMania.
So you bring Sandy Orton's ass out here and I'll beat her ass.
And that's the bottom line, cause Stone Cold said so!


[Scott Hall]
Ayo.
Stone Cold, I think we got off on the wrong foot, brother.
We're not the bad guys.
The West Coast Cousins has to change.
If everything stayed the same forever, then nothing would get done.
We're here to bring that change.
So as a token of respect, Steve.
We'd like to offer you some beer.

[Pupstin]
What?
You want to offer me something to drink?
What?
You want to help the WCC grow?
What?
Hell. I think I can drink to that.


Pupstin goes on a rampage and starts taking everyone out in the ring.


Stunner to Mr. McMahon!


Stunner to Stephaneah!


Security takes control and subdue Stone Cold.


Stone Cold is getting arrested here in Seattle, Washington!


[Single H]
PUPSTIN!
Your ass just screwed up.
You had one chance.
One chance to save the Wrestling Storylines.
But now, all of that is over.
You're finished!
You've been SUSPENDED for the final game of the season.
No ODB.
No Stone Cold Stunners.
You're not headlining FantasyMania, Pupstin!


Pupstin gets put in a squad car and it looks like Pupstin's season is over.


[Scott Hall]
YEAH!
You son of a bitch.
How do you like that?
You're finished.
You're done.
The Storylines are OVER.
And it's all your fault, Pupstin!
You lost your cool.
And now it's over for you and the entire WCC Universe!

 *Commercial*


*Commercial*


As we come back from commercial break, we see Sandy Orton with Mr. McMahon.

[Mr. McMahon]
Congratulations, SCGD!
You've done it.
The 2015 League Champion.
You have no opponent, so there is no point in having a FantasyMania Main Event.
No more Stone Cold.
No more Storylines.
You're the last one standing.
I told you, he'd lose his cool.
Stone Cold screwed up.


[Mr. McMahon]
And now, you guys got what you want.
The End of an Era.
Let's go out here and combine the Infinity Stones.
Harness that energy and destroy the Storylines once and for all.
TONIGHT!

*Sandy Orton's Music Hits*


The crowd boos as WCC Champion, Sandy Orton makes her way down to the ring.


The entire WCC Locker Room watches as Sandy Orton makes her final walk to the ring.


The Authority embraces Sandy Orton.


The WCC Universe can only look on hopelessly as the Authority prepare to end the story.


[Young]
Sandy Orton, I think the entire WCC Universe wants to know.
Now that you are the first and last League Champion of the Storyline Era,
How do you feel about putting an end to the story?


[SCGD]
You know, Renee.
It is not my fault.
I didn't want it to end.
Not like this.
I was ready to prove myself.
To beat everyone's favorite hero, Stone Cold Steve Pupstin.
To show everyone that I am the superior Fantasy Manager.
That I am the best Manager of the modern era.


[SCGD]
But he screwed up.
He laid his hands on the Chairman.
He laid his hands on Stephaneah.
Stone Cold has no one to blame but himself.
The same way Odell Beckham Jr. has no one to blame but himself.
ODB is going to miss the most important week of Fantasy Football.
And why?
Because a cornerback got into his head?
Stone Cold Steve Pupstin has overachieved all playoffs long.
There is nothing special about his team.
Even before he was suspended, I was projected to win handedly.
But now it's over.
They said my Championship run in 2012 was a fluke.
But now that I have won in 2015.
I proved to everyone that I am not a fluke.
And when the history books are written.
It'll read that 2x League Champion Sandy Orton is the greatest manager of the modern era.
And Stone Cold Steve Pupstin is overrated.


The Authority celebrate, crowning SCGD.

*CM PUP's Music Hits*


Seattle, Washington explodes to the sound of CM PUP!


[Cole]
WAIT A MINUTE KING!

[King]
IT'S CM PUP!

[Cole]
Hulk Hogan looks as if he's seen a ghost!


CM PUP makes his way down to the ring.



[CM PUP]
So that's it, huh?
That's how the storylines end?
Without a fight?
Doesn't sound like the WCC I know.
Where are your grapefruits, McMahon?
You're just going to hand Sandy Orton the title.
Hand him everyone on a silver platter.


[CM PUP]
Listen to the 'WCC Universe'
They want a fight.
They want a match.
CM PUP versus Sandy Orton.
Putting everything on the line.
Stone Cold or no Stone Cold.
ODB or no ODB.
I'm going to the Finals of FantasyMania.


SCGD has to be restrained as she tries to get in CM PUP's face.
But SCGD manages to get a shot in on PUP.
PUP brawls now with SCGD!


GTS to Single H!
CM PUP is on a tear.


Wait a minute.
It's SANTA CLARA LESNAR!


[Heyman]
Ladies and gentlemen, my name is Paul Heyman.
And I am the Advocate for THE BEAST!
SANTA CLARA LESSSSSSNAR!


[Heyman]
And I am sorry, PUP.
Because I have managed you both.
But there is NO CHANCE. And I mean NO CHANCE IN HELL.
That you can beat The Beast.
Santa Clara Lesnar has Steamed Rawled over all her opponents.
And with your best player missing, I'm sorry, you're simply bringing a knife to a gun fight.
You are undermanned.
Your team is banged up.
And there is just no way, that you can save the WCC.
Not this time.
We do appreciate a valiant effort, but CM PUP.
It's best if you don't even show up this Sunday.


CM PUP and SC Lesnar size each other up.


PUP tries to fight SC Lesnar, but is clearly overmatched.


The Beast tosses CM PUP like a rag doll.



F-5! F-5 to CM PUP!


[Cole]
And that may be all it takes, folks.
One F-5 and the WCC Storylines could come to an end.


[Cole]
The future of the WCC depends on that man.
CM PUP.


[King]
It doesn't look good, Michael.
We could be staring at the next League Champion.
And the end of the WCC.

No comments:

Post a Comment