Wednesday, November 27, 2013

WCC Wednesday Night Preview Week 13 "In Your House"


[Cole]
Ladies and Gentlemen, we are just 11 nights away from FantasyMania!
The Playoff Participants are set, the only thing left to determine are the matchups!
We're in store for a great end to the regular season and an explosive Wednesday Night Preview!

Dealmus' music hits and out comes the Number 2 seed. 


[Cole]
And what a way to kick off Wednesday Night Preview!
The Celtic Warrior! Dealmus! 


Dealmus grabs a microphone and before he can even speak, he is cut off by SCGD.



[Cole]
Wait a minute... King, this doesn't look good.
It's Sandy Orton and the Legacy, who last night was eliminated from FantasyMania by The Crock.
But in beating Sandy Orton, The Crock was viciously attacked by SCGD and sustained a severe concussion that ended his season as well.
I don't think Sandy Orton is out here to talk... 


SCGD immediately takes down Dealmus and The Legacy pounce.




The Viper pounds the mat now, looking to strike.


[Cole]
We saw this last night King, SCGD is looking to end Dealmus's season as well!
This is not good, somebody help Dealmus!

Single H's music hits and the crowd goes nuts! 


[Cole]
Wait a minute!
Wait a minute! Can it be?!

[King]
I think it is Michael!

[Cole]
Is this the return of Single H?!    


SCGD looks at the Preview stage, waiting for Single H.



[King]
Ahh! There he is Michael!
The Cerebral Sandwich himself! Single H! 


The Legacy can't believe it!



And here comes Single H cleaning house!




The Legacy retreats as Dealmus and Single H clear the ring.


The two Superstars go face to face and shake hands.





*Commercial*


*Commercial*


[Cole]
And we welcome you back to Wednesday Night Preview, and what a show it's been so far.

[King]
 That's right Michael, we already saw the return of Single H!
But looks like we're in store for another return, Michael!

[Cole]
Ladies and Gentlemen, later tonight it will be the return of WCC Superstar, Bus Drivers!
When he faces John Seana one on one in tonight's main event! 


[King]
Michael, I can't wait.
So much in store for the WCC Universe!
This is great!

The camera cuts backstage to John Laurinaitis talking with his assistant David Otunga.


[Otunga]
So they were saying because it was a hit to the head or neck area... it's gonna be a flag 10 out of 10 times...

CM PUP walks in.


[Laurinaitis]
CM PUP...

[CM PUP]
BIG JOHNNY! The Commissioner of the league!
Have you checked Yahoo's Weekly Power Rankings?
Guess who's number 1, once again?
I bet it kills you inside, Johnny.
After everything you've done this season to try and stop me from being The Best...
I am still on top.
Every obstacle you throw my way...
It's fine that you've given me zero title shots this year while all the midcarders have had multiple shots.
That's perfectly okay. Because there's one title shot that you can't take from me.
The FantasyMania Playoff Tournament.
And now that I have a guaranteed first round bye, there's nothing you can do to prevent me from being League Champion.
How does that feel, Commish?

[Laurinaitis]
You think you're so smart, don't you PUP?
You think you're just gonna walk into FantasyMania and leave with the WCC League Championship? 
I bet you think you're so smart...
You may have the week off during the first round of the WCC Playoffs...
But you don't have the week off this week.
 So I think I'm gonna put you in a match at WCC In Your House!
And I think your opponent will be....
John Seana!


[CM PUP]
John Seana? That's fine.
As a matter of fact, I wanna thank you.
Because you've just set in motion something that's gonna change the landscape of the WCC forever.

Back at ringside, WCC announcer Justin Roberts is standing in the middle of the ring. 


[Roberts]
Ladies and gentlemen.... introducing the NEW WCC Champion...
DOLPH RIGGLER!

*Crowd Boos* 



The WCC Champion makes his way down to the ring as confetti falls from the sky.



[Guerrero]
 EXCUSE ME....
Introducing your NEW WCC CHAMPION...
THE SHOW OFF..
DOLPH RIGGLER!!!

*Crowd Boos*




[Riggler]
I told you...
I told each and every single one of you...
I told the world....
That I am the best WCC Superstar in the business today.
I have now beaten Chuckanut twice...
I have now held the WCC Championship twice...
And I am now going into FantasyMania as the WCC Champion.
I showed the world... that I have the best Fantasy Team in the WCC.
And I am just a rookie in this league.
Hell, I'm not even a member of this family!
No non-family member has ever won this league before...
But as a rookie I keep breaking barriers.
I keep breaking records.
And now, I will be the first WCC Superstar from the San Francisco Division to win the League Championship.
I will be the first non-family member to win the League Championship....
And there's not a damn thing any of your true West Coast Cousins can do to stop me!

Dolph Riggler is interrupted by The Heyman Regime.





[Heyman]
The best WCC Rookie in the league?
The best non-family member in the league?
  Correct me if I'm wrong, but it is In Manning We Trust, that has the better seeding than you.
It is In Manning We Trust that held the WCC Money in the Bank.
It is In Manning We Trust that has had the better season.


[Heyman]
There is not a force that is stronger than the Heyman Regime.
There is not a Superstar that is as dynamic and powerful as Nyback.
There is not a Superstar that has a brighter future than Curtis Axel.
There is not a faction in this league that has the unity of The Shield.


[Guerrero]
Excuse me, Paul.
But it is my client that has beaten your "regime" just a few weeks ago at Survivor Series.
It is my client that is the WCC Champion.... DOLPH RIGGLER! 



[Guerrero]
My clients took down Chuckanut for the second time and they are the hottest WCC Superstar heading into the FantasyMania!


[Heyman]
Well... excuse me, Vickie.
But I am under the impression that Dolph Riggler was scheduled to defend his WCC Championship this Sunday at WCC In Your House against The Hiz....
Unfortunately... due to a vicious attack by MY clients...
The Hiz is physically unable to participate.
So, with permission from Commissioner Laurinaitis...
Your WCC Champion will defend his title against... 


[Heyman]
MY client...
  The WCC Intercontinental Champion...
Curtis Axel!


[Guerrero]
Give it up for the WCC Champion... DOLPH RIGGLER!


*Commercial*


[Rose]
Let me tell you something...
If you took away the money...
If you took away the fame... 


[Rose]
The spotlight...
If you took away the lifestyle...
And all of the things that come with it.
If you took away all the flash? 


[Rose]
What would you have left?


[Rose]
Nothing.


#TheReturnPart2 #AllInFor2015 #adidas

*Commercial*


[Cole]
And we return to the longest running weekly episodic television show in history!
Wednesday Night Preview!
For those watching at home, don't forget to tweet your favorite Fantasy Matchup of the season.
@WCCUniverse #WCCFavoriteMatch.
King, we've already seen the return of Single H tonight and later, it's the return of Bus Drivers.
What more can we expect tonight?


[Cole]
Wait a minute!
It's the Chairman of the Board!
 Mr. McMahon!

[King]
Speaking of returns...


*Crowd Cheers*


[Mr. McMahon]
Come on! I'm Mr. McMahon damnit!

*Crowd Cheers*

[Mr. McMahon]
At this time, I am going to ask... no...
I am going to DEMAND that Commissioner John Laurinaitis make his way down this ring.   



Commissioner Laurinaitis makes his entrance with his scooter.

[Mr. McMahon]
Come on John. We don't have all night.
Bring your gimp butt down to this ring! 


[Mr. McMahon]
Now John, the reason I'm out here right now is because we are just 11 night away from FantasyMania!
And as Chairman of the Board, I am here to evaluate your performance through 12 weeks in the WCC. First and foremost, I would like to ask your opinion, John.
How would you grade your performance this season? 


[Laurinaitis]
Well Mr. Chairman... if I had to be honest...
In my humble opinion, I would give myself an A+ this season!
I think I've done a great job as Commissioner. I introduced the WCC Universe to People Power! And gave our fans the power to pick the matches they want to see!
Ratings are at an all time high, and storylines are more in depth than ever! 


[Mr. McMahon]
What does the WCC Universe think? Has Commissioner Laurinaitis done a good job as League Commissioner?

*Crowd Boos* 


[Mr. McMahon]
That doesn't sound too good, John.


[Mr. McMahon]
Well Mr. Laurinaitis, as Chairman of the Board I have to question some of your actions this season.
First and foremost, player safety has been a big issue this season, and under your watch, The Crock, Hiz, Single H and Bus Drivers all sustained serious, avoidable injuries. 
Not mention preferential treatment towards certain WCC Superstars.
A handicapped match for the WCC Championship?
The Shield playing in place of Nyback?
John, how can I expect you to finish the season as Commissioner if you aren't able to put out a safe product that is both fair and competitive?


[Laurinaitis]
Well Mr. McMahon, I think that everything I have done this season has been fair and reasonable.
As far as player safety, this is Fantasy Football and Fantasy Football is not a safe sport.
I mean, take a look at me, I'm just as banged up as any other WCC Superstar in the back right now.
As a boss, sometimes you have to make decisions that aren't favorable.
Sometimes you have to be tough and make difficult decisions.


[Mr. McMahon]
Well here is a tough decision, maybe I should put you in a match right now against Chuckanut!

*Crowd Cheers* 


[Laurinaitis]
Mr. McMahon, with all due respect, I don't think the WCC Universe wants to see that.
After all, I haven't played Fantasy Football in many years.
I just don't feel that is the most competitive product that we can put out.

[Mr. McMahon]
You know what, John? You're right.
I don't think that would be very fair.
So I don't think I will put you in a match against Chuckanut.   

*Crowd Boos*


[Laurinaitis]
Thank you Mr. McMahon, I knew...


[Mr. McMahon]
I'M GONNA PUT YOU IN A MATCH AGAINST THE UNDERCHUCKER!

*Crowd Cheers* 


[King]
Oh man... Commissioner Laurinaitis against The Underchucker?!
Right now?! 


Mr. McMahon sits on Laurinaitis' scooter and rides up the ramp.



Mr. McMahon leaves.

GONG



[Cole]
OH MY....
Commissioner Laurinaitis is in serious trouble now. 



[Laurinaitis]
Wait a minute Mr. McMahon!
I'm sorry. I'll be a better League Commissioner!
Underchucker, I'm sorry.
You don't want to do this... 


The Underchucker enters the ring and grabs Laurinaitis.




[Cole]
WAIT A MINUTE!!
Th-Th-That's gotta be Bears!
That's gotta be Bears, King! 


Cal Bears enters the ring and faces off with The Underchucker.


Chokeslam to The Underchucker!



[Bears]
Ahahhahaha... Underchucker...
This Sunday... IN YOUR HOUSE....
INFERNO MATCH!
AHAHHAHAHAAHH 


*Commercial*


*Commercial*

Singles Match
Seadderall Seahawks vs. Bus Drivers



[Cole]
It's time for our main event, John Seana versus Bus Drivers!





The bell rings and this match is underway.






Bus Drivers gets Seana in the Wheels of Bus Drivers


But from behind! CM PUP!


The referee calls for the bell.

Winner via Disqualification: Bus Drivers

[King]
Wait a minute, Michael!
What's PUP doing out here?! 


GTS to Drivers!



The medical staff checks on Bus Drivers.

[Bus Drivers]
I think I broke my collarbone!


CM PUP now stands over Seana, who is still down.


[Cole]
Wait a minute, King!
A chair shot to the back of Seana! 


*Crowd Boos*


[King]
What the heck is he doing...
CM PUP really has no business being out here.
I hope he's just leaving, but I'm afraid we're gonna hear more from him.

 
CM PUP sits down at the top of the stage.



[CM PUP]
John Seana... while you lay there, hopefully as uncomfortable as you possibly can be.
I want you to listen to me.
I want you to digest this because before I leave in 4 weeks with the WCC League Championship,
I have a lot of things I want to get off my chest.



[CM PUP]
I don't hate you, John.
I don't even dislike you.
I do like you.
I like you a hell of a lot more than I like most people in the back.



[CM PUP]
I hate this idea.. that you know the most about football in this family.
Because you don't. I know the most.
I'm the best in the league. There's one thing you're better at than I am.
And that's writing crappy wrestling storylines.

 
[CM PUP]
Whoops. I'm breaking the fourth wall.
I am the best FANTASY MANAGER in the world.
I've been the best in day one when I signed up for this league and I've been vilified and hated since that day, because Paul Heyman saw something in me that nobody else want to admit.  


[CM PUP]
I've listened to so many useless Fantasy advice that it's finally dawned on me.
It's that there just that,they're completely useless.
The only advice that is useful is mine.
And the fact that day in and day out for almost five years, I have proved to everybody in the world that I am the best. On these storylines, overall draft picks, overall points, sleeper picks, best pickups and best starting lineups.  Nobody can touch me.

 
[CM PUP]
And yet, no matter how many times I prove it, I'm not featured in main events.
Nobody tells me "good pick". Nobody votes for me to win.
I'm not on the poster of FantasyMania.
I'm not on the signature that's produced at the start of the show.

 
[CM PUP]
The fact of the matter is, I should be.
And trust me, this isn't sour grapes. But the fact that SIDNEY was in the main event of the last two FantasyManias and I wasn't, makes me SICK.
 

[CM PUP]
Oh and hey... let me get something straight, those of you who are cheering me right now,
you are as big as a part of me leaving as anything else.
Because you're the ones that read these crappy storylines, you're the ones that vote for these matchups.
I'm leaving with the WCC Championship in 4 weeks, and hell, who knows?
Maybe I'll go defend it in East Coast Cousins.
Maybe, I'll go back to Yahoo Public Leagues.


[CM PUP]
Hey Magic Johnsons, how you doing?
The reason, I'm leaving is you people.
Because after I'm gone, you're still gonna read these crappy storylines.
I'm just a spoke on the wheel.
The wheel's gonna keep turning, and I understand that.
But Yahoo is gonna make money despite themselves.
This League is an 8 player league that should be a 10 player league.
You know why this league's not a 10 player league?
Because it's filled with inactive Fantasy Players that don't know a damn thing about football.
And I'd like to think that maybe this league would be better off after What's Your Deal? gave up his Commissioner rights. But the fact is, it was taken over by his idiotic cousin and the rest of his stupid family.


[CM PUP]
Let me tell you a personal story about the Luu Family. Alright?
 You know we do this whole bullying campaign...

--- CM PUP's mic is cut off ---






*Crowd Boos*



No comments:

Post a Comment