Tuesday, October 5, 2021

Week 4 Recap: Fully Loaded


The crowd boos as we open Fully Loaded in 2021
 with the Tribal Chief.

Rockson Reigns
How long did Christian say he was going to be out for?

Alvin Kamara
I don't know cuz, he said it could be out up to 3 weeks.
But at least he ain't going on IR.


Rockson Reigns
That is unacceptable, Alvin.
For 2 years, CMC has spent more time in the medical tent
than he has on the football field.
Do you know what that looks like?
It makes us look weak.
It makes my Fantasy Team look weak.
It hurts our family, it hurts the Bloodline.
You tell him, I expect him to play next week.

Alvin Kamara
But... his hamstring, Rock.
Have you ever tried to play on a torn ham-

Rockson Reigns
I don't want to hear it!
And I don't need you to cover for him.
He's playing next week.


Paul Heyman
My Tribal Chief, I'm afraid I have some more bad news.
The word on social media is that you're afraid of Single H.
Fans are questioning when you are going to defend the Universal Championship.

Rockson Reigns
I'm afraid of Single H?
Paul, correct me if I'm wrong, but didn't I hospitalize Single H in Week 1?
Why is Single H is such a hurry to go back to the hospital?
You know, maybe I should accept his challenge
and send him back to the hospital.
That way, he can go find Christian McCaffrey and bring him
 back here to answer to me.


Paul Heyman
Would you like me to accept Single H's challenge?

Rockson Reigns
No. We've already seen that matchup.
We don't need to see it again.
We already know what'll happen.
The WCC Universe wants to see me face a worthy opponent.


Paul Heyman
And who would that be, my Tribal Chief?

Rockson Reigns
Wise man, I look up and down this roster 
and I don't see anybody that impresses me.
How will the WCC Universe acknowledge me,
if I don't have any noteworthy opponents to face?


Rockson Reigns
The WCC Universe won't take my reign seriously,
until I beat last season's League Champion.
And after everything that I have done for that man,
he at least owes me the courtesy of being acknowledged.


Rockson Reigns
The Baugh should be thankful.
Thankful that I gifted him his second League Championship.
I welcomed him with open arms to the Circle of Champions.
And what does he do?
He quits.


Rockson Reigns
He's not even man enough to face the consequences of last season.
He doesn't have the courage to face the music.
The WCC Universe despises The Baugh.
Not only because he cheated to win the League Championship,
but because he lost it minutes later.
And now, I'm left with the burden of carrying this league on my shoulders.


Rockson Reigns
I'm left with the brunt of the heat.
I'm the one who has to stand in front of all these fans while they boo me.
I want you to reach out to The Baugh.
And I want you to let him know that I'm right here.
I'm right here and I'm waiting for him to acknowledge me.
I'm challenging him to a match tonight.


Paul Heyman
Umm... tonight? That's very short notice my Tribal Chief.
I'm not even sure I know how I would get in touch with The Baugh?

Rockson Reigns gives Heyman a stern look.

Paul Heyman
Okay! I understand.

Singles Match
John Seana vs. Kevin's Team


Jim Ross
As we kick things live for WCCF Fully Loaded,
the only remaining undefeated Fantasy Manager takes on the Big Red Machine.
Kevane in 9th place, will be desperate for a win.
A big boot to the face as Greg Zurlein lines up for 6 points.


A slow start for Seana, only 4.40 points from his lead back, Dalvin Cook.
Meanwhile, Najee Harris and Edward-Helaire each score over 15 points.
This could be it for Seana as he begins to fade.


Seana trying to will his way back,
22.60 points from David Montogomery,
with Kevane falling behind,
A back and forth battle!


In desperation, Seana goes for the Attitude Adjustment,
but the weight of Kevane collapses onto Seana!

1-2-3!

Winner via Pinfall:
Kevin's Team


Kevane improves to 2-2 and defeats the only remaining
undefeated team in the West Coast Cousins.

Singles Match
Alex's Team vs. Dollar Discount Team


Single H and Alex meet in the ring for the very first time ever.


Michael Cole
Legends from their respective Fantasy Leagues,
in what perhaps could be the biggest cross over event
since last season. The Game and The Icon tie up as we are underway.


Both Superstars off to shaky starts in the early part of the season,
but plenty of time to turn things around.


28.18 from Jalen Hurts.



But Single H in control with his running backs
scoring in double digits.


Single H plants the Family Tree on Alex!
1-2-3!

Winner via Pinfall:
Dollar Discount Team


Michael Cole
Don't count him out yet!
Single H with back to back wins.
Can The Game keep the momentum going?

Singles Match
Look like I lost vs. Dollar General


Jim Ross
#3 Ranked, Victor Angle taking on
#8 Ranked Stone Cold Steve Pupstin.
A rough start for the former League Champion at 1-2 through 3 weeks.
Pupstin will be desperate for a win or will need to turn things around quickly.
Despite the high points total on the season, Pupstin finds himself
on the losing end more times than not this season.
11.60 points from Darrell Henderson Jr for the rattlesnake.


Jim Ross
But Angle has him in trouble!
The Angle Lock! Victor Angle has 5 players with at least 23 points!
This is unheard of, King!

King
He's gonna snap that ankle, JR!
Pupstin has to tap!

Jim Ross
Pupstin refuses to tap, and he just barely gets to that rope.
But his ankle may be compromised.
I can't see how Pupstin is going to continue.


Jim Ross
Oh look out! In desperation, Pupstin pushes Victor into the referee!
And the ref is down as Pupstin is hobbling on one leg.


Jim Ross
Stunner! Stunner!
But the referee is still down.


Pupstin tries to wake up the referee,
and Earl Hebner gets back to his feet.


Jim Ross
Wait a minute! Hebner is calling for the bell.
Hebner says Pupstin pushed Angle into him on purpose!
Pupstin is disqualified!

Winner via Disqualification:
Dollar General


Victor Angle celebrates as he posts an unreal 188.12 points in Week 4.


Jim Ross
Pupstin contesting the call by Earl Hebner.
Pupstin is red hot and Heber looking to rest-
OH! LOOK OUT!
Pupstin just hit Hebner with the Stunner!


Jim Ross
Pupstin going after Victor Angle now,
he's not done with the Olympic Gold Medalist.

King
Someone get Pupstin under control!
He's lost it, JR.


WCCF Officials get in the ring now to separate Pupstin and Angle.


Jim Ross
Pupstin going wild, look at this rampage!
Stone Cold has lost it,
he's Stunning everyone in sight!


Jim Ross
A Stunner barrage! I've lost count of how many referees
Pupstin has just attacked.

King
Get this sore loser out of the ring!
Pupstin has completely lost his mind, JR.


Jim Ross
Stone Cold has definitely lost his cool,
and now he's voicing his displeasure to the cameras.
Folks, we apologize for the obscenities.


Jim Ross
Victor Angle's got the win,
but he is unhappy with Pupstin's sportsmanship after the match.

WCC Universal Championship Match
#7tormsComing vs. Rock Reigns (C)


We cut back to 2021 as Rockson Reign's music hits.



Michael Cole
And there is the WCC Universal Champion, Rockson Reigns.
We saw it earlier tonight, Corey.
Reigns presumably challenging The Baugh here in Week 4.

Corey Graves
Is The Baugh even here tonight?
Do you think he got the message?

Michael Cole
I have no idea, but we are able to find out.


Paul Heyman
Ladies and gentlemen, my name is Paul Heyman
and I serve as Special Counsel for the Tribal Chief... ROCKSON REEEEIGNS!

*Crowd Boos*

Paul Heyman
Earlier tonight, 
the Tribal Chief issued a challenge to the 2020 League Champion,
The Baugh.
A challenge that will determine who is the very best Fantasy Manager
in Fantasy Sports today.


Paul Heyman
I have since reached out to The Baugh's agent.
And as of this moment, I have not heard back from The Baugh.
That is no fault of my own or the Tribal Chief's.
Therefore, we will start this match right now.
And Baugh, if that is too short of a notice for you.
You are welcome to join us tomorrow night on Wednesday Night Preview
and answer to the Tribal Chief.
Now ring the bell and start the count.

The bell rings.


Michael Cole
Oh come on! The Baugh isn't here tonight.
He's going to get counted out, this isn't a match.
This is a show. Reigns doesn't want any part of The Baugh!

Referee
1...! 2...! 3...! 4...!

*Crowd Boos*


Referee
7....! 8....! 9...!
10!

Winner via Count Out:
Rock Reigns


Paul Heyman
No.. no... no. Justin Roberts, make it official.
Do your job and announce the winner.

Justin Roberts
And the winner of this match... AND STILL
WCC Universal Champion... ROCKSON REIGNS!

*Crowd Boos*

WCCF Championship Match
Joyce's Team vs. Dalvin's Cookout (C)


We return back to the 1999 main event with 
SC Lesnar accompanied by Paul Heyman.

Jim Ross
A Monster Among Men!
Santa Clara Lesnar has looked dominant in the first quarter
of the season as she is currently in 2nd place.
Earning a Championship opportunity in Week 4.


Jim Ross
But her opponent, fresh off his victory over The Baugh last week,
looking to make his first title defense a successful one.
At 2-1, Chris Vinson will look to make his first FantasyMania
appearance this season in the West Coast Cousins.

King
Vinson narrowly missed the mark just a couple of seasons ago,
but he has a tall task tonight against former League Champion,
Santa Clara Lesnar.


Jim Ross
Paul Heyman giving last minute instructions
to SC Lesnar as we are set for our main event of the evening.


The bell rings and SC Lesnar immediately goes on the attack.

20.30 points from her lead back, Ezekiell Elliott.
SC Lesnar absorbs all of Vinson's best shots.


SC Lesnar doubling Vinson's output in the TE position.
10.60 - 5.00.


Jim Ross
Vinson taking a trip to Suplex City!
Tossing him like a ragdoll.


King
Vinson may be out on his feet.
We could be looking at a new Champion!


Jim Ross
F-5! F-5!
This one is over!

Winner via Pinfall and NEW WCCF Champion:
Joyce's Team


SC Lesnar improves to 3-1 as she becomes the new WCCF Champion.


Jim Ross
What a performance by that young woman.
She is going to be tough to beat.
Are we looking at the makings of the next League Champion?
What will happen tomorrow night on Preview?


Narrator
As we close out the Pay Per View,
John Seana is found backstage
reflecting on his narrow loss to Kevane.


Mysterious Old Man
You aren't as good as you were last season.

The Mysterious Old Man limps into frame.


John Seana
What the hell?
What are you doing here?

Mysterious Old Man
Losing by such a narrow margin.
It's a game of inches.
All you needed was 3 yards.
Now you know what The Baugh felt
when he lost by 0.04 points.


John Seana
How did you end up in 1999?
Tell me or I'll kill you!

Mysterious Old Man
I wouldn't recommend it, John.
I am the one who has been writing to you.
....
I am Noah.

No comments:

Post a Comment