Tuesday, November 24, 2020

Week 11 Recap: Fight for the Fallen


Singles Match
Joyce's Team vs. No Trade League


Important playoff implications on the line,
Sandy Orton and Single H vying for the first round bye.


Single H attempting to take control of the match early.


But Sandy Orton has strong defensive marks,
scoring 20 points from Cleveland defense.


Justin Jefferson continues to play well, 14.60 points.


But led by Justin Herbert,
Sandy Orton hits the RKO for the 3 count!

Winner via Pinfall:
Joyce's Team


Sandy Orton points at the FantasyMania sign,
with just 2 weeks left in the regular season,
Sandy Orton has one thing on her mind.

Singles Match
Rock's Team vs. Undertaker


Dolph Riggler and Kevin Owens square off,
Riggler looking to keep his win streak alive in Week 11.


Kevin Owens locking in the head lock.


17.54 points from Lamar Jackson.


Riggler tries to run into Owens in the corner,
but Kevin Owens moves out of the way
and hits a huge suplex on Riggler!


But 16.60 points from Davante Adams,
Riggler hits the fame asser!


Instead of going for the pinfall, Riggler taunts Owens.
Picks him up, but Kevin Owens hits him with a Stunner!


Kevin Owens picking Riggler apart now.


Kevin Owens looks to finish the job,
but Rockson Reigns hits a Superman punch from out of nowhere!
Riggler covers.

1-2-3!

Winner via Pinfall:
Rock's Team


Dolph Riggler wins his 5th straight game.
However, Riggler does not look happy
with the interference from Reigns.


Singles Match
Look like I lost vs. John Seana


John Seana and CM PUP,
one on one at Fight for the Fallen.


Drop kick by Seana,
as the opposing QBs score in the low 20s.


Lockett and AJ Brown also cancel each other out.


Claypool and Chubb combine for over 23 points.


Jim Ross
My God! A hellacious piledriver!
You can hear the thunder when Seana's head crashes into the canvas.


CM PUP tries to suck the life out of Seana,
cutting oxygen off with his legs.


But Seana reverses into an STF!


CM PUP refuses to tap, so Seana lets go of the hold
and hits an Attitude Adjustment!

1-2-3!

Winner via Pinfall:
John Seana


Seana wins and improves to 10-1!
He's got a straggle hold on 1st place now,
with CM PUP falling into 6th place.

WCC Championship Match
Dalvin's cook out vs. Howard's Team (C)


Choir
You are beautiful on the inside
You are innocence personified
And I will drag you down and sell you out
Ruuuuuun awaaaaay


Choir
I am cold like December snow
I have carved out this soul made of stone
And I will drag you down and sell you out
Embraced by the darkness, I'm losing the light
Encircled by demons, I fight


Choir
What have I become, now that I've betrayed
Everyone I've ever loved, I pushed them all away
And I have been a slave to the Judas in my mind
Is there something left for me to save
In the wreckage of my life, my life


Choir
I'm becom-, I'm becom-, I'm becoming
I'm becom-, I'm becom-, I'm becoming
Judas in, Judas in my mind
I'm becom-, I'm becom-, I'm becoming
I'm becom-, I'm becom-, I'm becoming
Judas in, Judas in my mind
Judas in my mind



*Chris Vinson's Music Hits*


Jim Ross
A championship entrance for Le Champion.
He is challenging The Hiz for the WCC Championship,
the biggest match of the season for Chris Vinson.

King
This is it for Le Champion.
If he wants to keep his season alive,
he must beat The Hiz and become the WCC Champion!


*The Hiz's Music Hits*


Jim Ross
The Hiz, after being the first Fantasy Manager to beat John Seana,
looks to defend the WCC Championship for the 2nd time this season.


Chris Vinson trying to put up the fight of his life
against the champion.


11 points from his kicker, as Vinson drop kicks The Hiz.


But the Hiz is not going away,
16 points from Tyreek Hill.


Vinson locks in the Walls of Vinson!


But Hiz counters into a submission hold of his own.


Keenan Allen and Melvin Gordon prove to be too much
 for Chris Vinson! Skull Crushing Finale!

1-2-3!

Winner via Pinfall and STILL WCC Champion:
Howard's Team


The Hiz wins again, as he's knocking on the door for the playoffs.
3 straight wins, with 2 games left.
Will the Most Must See WCC Superstar carry the title
with him all the way to FantasyMania?
We will find out in 2 weeks.

Against Donald Trump             Projection                 Actual
          
Look like I lost                              114.79                     102.86
Rock's Team                                  108.69                    105.24
Will win                                          103.04                      91.34
Joyce's Team                                  111.10                    109.94
No Trade League                           110.32                      99.62
Who's Koo Part 2                            85.81                      73.82
JimmyGeesus                                   99.42                    109.54
Chuckanuts                                    106.82                      94.40
#7tormsComing                              102.89                   138.86  
howard's team                                 99.47                    113.88
John Seana                                     113.55                    104.92           
Justin's Team                                   73.63                      70.78


Week 11: 3-9 (0.250)
Overall: 49-83 (0.371)

No comments:

Post a Comment