Tuesday, October 27, 2020

Week 7 Recap - Fall Brawl


Kevlo Stanfield returns to Foxriver
as we kick off Sunday's Week 7 matchups.


He signals to Jesse Barksdale.


Carson Wentz enters visitation.

Kevlo Stanfield
Sup, Carson?
You know who I am?
I'm that rich uncle pouring money into your canteen account.

Carson Wentz
I don't need money... bitch.


Kevlo Stanfield
Alright, I feel that.
But I'm thinking you can help me out.
See, my man Lamar Jackson is a bye this week.
I'm thinking you can fill that spot.


Carson Wentz
Eat me.


Kevlo Stanfield
Yeah, but you ain't thinking about how this can help you.
I figure the great Rocksonberg did a number on you.
Ever since you met the man, 
everything you've ever cared about is gone. 
Ruined, turn to shit, or dead.
I'm betting I can fix that.


Kevlo Stanfield
You tell me where SCGD is keeping the Time Stone,
and I'll bring back anyone you ever cared about.

Singles Match
Rock's Team vs. JimmyGeesus


Fall Brawl starts off with Rockson Reigns taking on Chris Vinson.


16.20 points from Kareem Hunt.


36.86 points from Tom Brady,
Chris Vinson trying to lock in the Walls of Vinson.


But Rockson powers out, hitting him with the Superman Punch!


1-2-3!

Winner via Pinfall:
Rock's Team


Rockson Reigns now improves to 3-4,
and remains very much in the playoff race,
jumping up to 5th place.

Singles Match
Look like I lost vs. Joyce's Team


Former World Champions, 
CM PUP and Sandy Orton go head to head.


CM PUP attacks, scoring 21.30 points from AJ Brown.


But Sandy Orton taking back control,
18.80 points from Gibson.


It is a back and forth affair,
as Justin Herbert and Kyler Murray both score nearly
40 points.


CM PUP goes for a final push on Monday Night,
but Sandy Orton hits him with an RKO!

Winner via Pinfall:
Joyce's Team


Sandy Orton continues her strong hold onto 3rd place.
She wants to keep vying for the first round bye.

Singles Match
No Trade League vs. Chuckanuts


Single H enters the ring first and awaits his opponent,
Minh Wyatt.


We're really glad that you're our friend,
and this is a friendship that'll never ever end.


Minh Wyatt
Hey Single H!
You know, I really wanted to play with you this week.
But you know what?
I'm feeling kind of under the weather.
 I may even have that China Virus.
You know? The Democratic Hoax?
And unfortunately, I won't be able to play with you.
I'm really bummed about it.
But don't worry...


The Devil walks in.

The Devil
What do you mean, you're not playing?
I don't care if you have the coronavirus,
if you don't get your ass out there,
then YOU'RE... YOU'RE...

Minh Wyatt
Whoa, whoa, whoa!
Hold on there, Mr. Devil.
Don't worry, I have a backup plan.
A plan that's going to make you a lot of MONEY!


The Devil
Did you say... MONEY?

Minh Wyatt
Hahaha! I knew that would brighten your mood.
My idea, will make you TONS and TONS of money!


Minh Wyatt
Here you go!
Don't forget to chew before you swallow Mr. Devil.


Minh Wyatt
So, you want to hear my idea?
Since I can't play against Single H.
How about, in my place, my buddy.
My friend. My... puppet.
My favorite! Deez Bryan!
Why not have Deez take my place?
That way you still get your money,
you greedy old man.


Jim Ross
Oh! Deez Bryan with the cheap shot on Single H!

King
Where did he come from??

Jim Ross
Perhaps he's come from hell.
We've seen Minh Wyatt taking control of opposing Fantasy Managers.


King
Could you imagine if Minh Wyatt took control of the 2nd place, Single H?
If he does, Minh Wyatt is back in the playoff race,
competing for the League Championship!

Jim Ross
It sounds exactly like his plan,
and his "puppet" Deez Bryan is doing his bidding.


Single H overpowers and take back control,
with a strong performance.
Family Tree!

1-2-3!

Winner via Pinfall:
No Trade League


Minh Wyatt watches angrily,
as Single H improves to 6-1.

WCC Championship Match
Will win vs. John Seana (C)


This Championship match is on.
Kevin Owens with an early start on Thursday Night
from Carson Wentz.


11.90 points from Hockenson,
the 2nd year Fantasy Manager is looking to upset
the WCC Champion.


Kevin Owens
Your time is up!
My time is now!


Seana responds 20.20 points from Gurley.


Excellent defensive work for the Champion,
reversing Kevin Owens with 18 points.


Crowd
YOU CAN'T SEE ME!


Attitude Adjustment and this one is over!

Winner via Pinfall and STILL WCC Champion
John Seana


Jim Ross
What a win for John Seana!
He has now tied the Underchucker and CM PUP for best start
in league history.
Next week, he will go for the all-time record.
Thank you for joining us and goodnight!

Against Donald Trump             Projection                 Actual           

Look like I lost                              100.72                    112.60
Rock's Team                                  112.20                    145.62
Will win                                           92.56                       69.36
Joyce's Team                                  104.47                    122.58
No Trade League                           109.95                    100.98
Who's Koo Part 2                          101.80                      90.20
JimmyGeesus                                 106.42                    102.06
Chuckanuts                                    101.63                      81.38
#7tormsComing                               99.43                      97.70
howard's team                                 95.03                      92.42
John Seana                                     107.63                    141.00           
Justin's Team                                   72.48                      90.92


Week 7: 5-7 (0.417)
Overall: 36-48 (0.429)

No comments:

Post a Comment