Tuesday, September 15, 2020

Week 1 Recap: SummerSlam


Jim Ross
Welcome to SummerSlam!
This is Week 1 and we have a slew of matchups to kick off the new season.
We start with the battle among the league's rising stars.

Singles Match
Will win vs. Justin's Team


Kevin Owens and Justin Styles exchange words before their match.


Justin Styles with an early start, 31.78 points from Russell Wilson.



Kevin Owens answering back now, 31.90 points from Josh Jacobs.


Kevin Owens using his feet now!


Pop-up Powerbomb by Owens! 1-2-3!

Winner via Pinfall:
Will win


Kevin Owens picks up the Week 1 win with a strong outing from Lamar Jackson,
Josh Jacobs and his defense.



We're really glad that you're our friend,
and this is a friendship that'll never ever end.


Kids
Yaaayyy!


Minh Wyatt
Did you miss me?
Cause oh, how I have missed you!
But I knew, that we would be back together again some day.


Minh Wyatt
I saw it in my dreams.
And this... is the Firefly Fun House!
And my name is Minh Wyatt.

Kids
Yaaayyy!


Minh Wyatt
Yowie wowie!
We're going to have so much fun here!
This is my special place.
And I cannot wait to show you all, what I've learned.


Minh Wyatt unveils his gloves, which hold the power of Mind Control.

Minh Wyatt
These are my favorite gloves!
Because they, tell me what to do.
And they tell me secrets.


Minh Wyatt
Oh! And I want to introduce you to some very special friends
that I met along the way.


*Kids Laugh*

Mercy The Buzzard
Yeah, I'm Mercy The Buzzard.


Abby The Witch
Hi. I'm Abby.. the Witch.


Minh Wyatt
You are going to love them!
Now... I used to be a very bad man.

*Kids Boo*

Minh Wyatt
Okay... I deserve that.
But trust me, I have been barbarically punished for all my wrongdoings.
And that part of me is dead now!


Minh Wyatt
However, I do keep a reminder.
So not even in my weakest moments,
will I EVER, turn into that pathetic slob loser ever again...
See....


*Kids Boo*

Minh Wyatt listens to his gloves.

Minh Wyatt
Oh..?



Minh Wyatt slices his poster's head off while laughing.



Minh Wyatt
Haha! Our fun is just getting started here.
Remember Fireflies,
I'll always lead the way.
And all you've got to do is...
Let me in.


Minh Wyatt
Bye!!!



Jim Ross
What in the hell was that all about?

King
I have no idea JR...

Singles Match
Who's Koo Part 2 v. JimmyGeesus



We jump into our next match up Chris Vinson taking on Vic Moxley.


A strong start on Thursday night from Patrick Mahomes,
Moxley takes the early lead.



22.96 points from Brady.


Chris Vinson trying to put Moxley away,
he goes for the Walls of Vinson.


Younghoe Koo kicks for 9 points.


But from out of nowhere, Vinson hits a Codebreaker!

1-2-3!

Winner via Pinfall:
JimmyGeesus


Chris Vinson off to a good start, he will start the new season off in 2nd place,
having scored 126.36 in Week 1.

WCC Championship Match
#7tormsComing vs. Looks like I lost (C)


Jim Ross
And here we go folks.
Tonight's main event match up.
We are getting our first look at the 2018 League Champion,
taking on the 2019 League Champion.
The Most Electrifying Man in all of entertainment.


King
JR, I've been looking forward to this match up all week!
There is no doubt, The Baugh is one of the league's best Fantasy Managers.
But his opponent, he may be the very best in the business.


JR
There's no mistake about that.
Defending 2019 League Champion.
The now, 3x League Champion.
Regarded by many as the pound for pound king of Fantasy Sports.
This is gonna be a high octane matchup, Jerry.
The Baughma Bull Taking on The Best Route Machine, Kenny Omega.


Kenny Omega hands the belt to the ref and we're underway
for this Championship match.



The League Champions lock arms.


21.82 points from Deshaun Watson, Kenny Omega trying to answer back.


But he may be in a world of trouble!


King
The most electrifying move in all of entertainment!
The People's Elbow!


But Omega isn't out of this yet, Kyler Murray piledriver!


Feeding off the momentum of the crowd, 
Omega is roaring back on Monday Night.


JR
This could be it, King!
Kenny Omega signaling for the end.
JuJu Smith-Schuster has brought him back in this one.


JR
V-Trigger!


*CM PUP's Music Hits*


The Orlando crowd goes insane.

JR
WHAT IN THE HELL...?
MY GOD, CAN IT BE?

King
It can't be, JR!


Kenny Omega is shocked looking at the entrance ramp.


But CM PUP is no where to be found.
  

JR
Oh, look out!
From behind, taking advantage is The Baugh!
Baugh Bottom! Baugh Bottom!

1-2-3!

Winner via Pinfall and NEW WCC Champion:
#7tormsComing


JR
And the 2018 League Champion has regained control of the WCC Championship title,
holding on on Monday Night.


 JR
A tough loss for last season's League Champion.
Kenny Omega will start the season 0-1 to kick off the title defense.

King
But what about CM PUP?
He cost Kenny Omega the match!
Where is he?

 JR
We heard his entrance music, but CM PUP is no where in sight.
We'll have to tune in tomorrow night to find out!


Against Donald Trump             Projection                 Actual           

Look like I lost                              102.76                     91.20
Rock's Team                                  103.32                    142.86
Will win                                         116.62                     124.70
Joyce's Team                                 112.90                     102.00
No Trade League                           101.54                    107.28
Who's Koo Part 2                          110.85                    101.94
JimmyGeesus                                 112.54                    126.46
Chuckanuts                                    102.74                    88.10
#7tormsComing                             117.36                    95.82 
howard's team                               104.60                    87.30
John Seana                                     117.27                    106.14           
Justin's Team                                 114.42                    91.78  


Week 1: 4-8 (0.333)
Overall: 4-8 (0.333)

No comments:

Post a Comment