Tuesday, September 24, 2019

Week 3 Recap: Probably Will Win vs. Rock's Team


Narrator
Back in Fox River penitentiary, former NFL wide receiver, 
Antonio Brown is finishing up a 15 year bid for rape.
Tomorrow is his last day in prison.
Before he leaves, he's greeted by a familiar face.
Ezekiel Elliott.

Ezekiel Elliott
So, you only got the one day left, huh?
You know what they say.
You only do two days.
The day you go in, and the day you come out.


Antonio Brown
I don't know.
I did 15 years.

Ezekiel Elliott
Yeah, you did yourself a little bit of a stretch.
But a good receiver like you, ain't gonna lack for some work.
You call this number, and we'll hook you up.
No problem.


Ezekiel Elliott
Go ahead, take it.

WCC Championship Match
#7StormsComing vs. No Luck for Luck (C)


In preparation for The Baugh's upcoming Championship match,
The Baugh is found working out in the Iron Paradise.


Mr. Nobody
What the hell are you doing?


The Baugh
Preparing for the Championship match.
I have to get the WCC Championship back from Vic Moxley.

Mr. Nobody
Well that's where you're wrong.
You're done playing sweaty man make believe.
We've got some important business to take care of.



Mr. Nobody
Namely, Erik Stevens.
Also known by his new moniker, Justinmonger.


Mr. Nobody
Since his resurrection, Justinmonger has laid low.
But he is dangerous, and it is your job... Mr. Defending World Champion,
to capture him, alive.


The Baugh
I don't understand.
Erik Stevens was killed last season.
How can he be alive?



Mr. Nobody
Look boys, I'm out of time.
I need to be some place else.
If you could bring Justinmonger in, that would be wonderful.

The Baugh
I need to know how the son of a bitch is still breathing.


Mr. Nobody
Because I brought him back to life.
I was testing an artifact.

The Baugh
You what?

Mr. Nobody
It's funny how time works.
I had, in my possession, a Time Stone.
I needed to know if it worked, so I used it to bring back Justinmonger.


Mr. Nobody
And it worked.
He came back to life...
Problem is, he took the Time Stone and now he has it.
Hence the reason, I need him back alive so that we can retrieve the Time Stone.


The Baugh
You stupid son of a bitch.
You had no right.
You have no idea what you're dealing with.

Mr. Nobody
Well now I do.

The Baugh
This is your mess, you clean it up.
I have to retrieve the WCC Championship.
It's one of the six Fantasy Stones.


Mr. Nobody
So is the Time Stone.
Don't worry about the WCC Championship.
I already have someone on it.
You're going to forfeit your WCC Championship match.
And I'm re-assigning you to the Time Stone.
We've both made mistakes, Baugh.
It's time to atone for them.
You're the best the league's got.
Time to bring Justinmonger home.

The Baugh
Why him?
Why did you have to bring him back to life?

Mr. Nobody
Because he has a role to play in the war to come.

Winner via Forfeit and STILL WCC Champion:
No Luck for Luck

No Luck for Luck improves to 3-0.
Last year's League Champion stumbles to 1-2 to start the year.

Singles Match
Probably Will Win vs. Rock's Team


In the streets, the unemployed Kareem Hunt is looking to purchase Blue Magic.
He visits one of Prop Vinny's corners to buy Rocksonberg's signature product.


Mike Williams
So you know what I'm saying?
When I score my first touchdown of the season,
I want y'all to come up behind me and take a picture of my golf swing.
That'll be my celebration, you feel me?


Mike Williams runs into Brother Nicholas from Cameron House.

Mike Williams
Yo, who the fuck is this Disney loving Nation of Islam mother fucker?


Brother Nicholas
I'm a representative of a Mr. Barksdale.
Does that name sound familiar to you?

Mike Williams
Hell yeah it do.
But my name ring out too.


Brother Nicholas
I take it, that you are not a Fantasy Player on the team's of either Mr. Barksdale or Mr. Bell.
If that is the case, I must insist that you leave the premise immediately.
As of this moment, this part of town belongs to Kenneth Bell.


Mike Williams
Kenneth Bell?
We have permission to be selling on this part of town.
We're backed by Rocksonberg, does that name sound familiar to you, bowtie?
You know what? Fuck it!
Let's get him!

Brother Nicholas fires a round into Mike Williams.


Brother Nicholas
Pellets and plastic.
My own special concoction.
But what you need to be asking yourself now is.
What's seated in the chamber now.
So you need to think for just a moment and ask yourself.


Brother Nicholas
What do I need to do before this man raises his gun again?

Mike Williams
Come on. Let's go.

Winner via Pinfall:
Probably Will Win

With the help of Brother Nicholas, Probably Will Win improves to 2-1.
His Fantasy Team now controls territory belonging to Rocksonberg.

No comments:

Post a Comment