Tuesday, October 11, 2016

FXT Week 5 Recap: New Beginning



[Ranallo]
Good evening ladies and gentlemen.
I'm Mauro Ranallo alongside Corey Graves.
We have a full slate of matchups tonight.
This is FXT New Beginnings!


[Graves]
That's right Mauro.
I can't wait to watch these gifs and read these storylines.
The undefeated Minh Wyatt taking on Vic Ambrose is a TLC match.
This one is going to be special.
Can Minh Wyatt remain undefeated?


[Ranallo]
But what about this match?
The Japanese sensation, Shinsuke Nickamura taking on Dolph Riggler for the Intercontinental Championship.
This match could easily steal the show.


[Graves]
Don't forget our main event of the evening.
Current FXT Universal Champion and former leader of the Bullet Club,
looking to defend his Championship against the current leader of the Bullet Club.
Will the Bullet Club get involved?
Who will walk out FXT Universal Champion tonight?

Singles Match
Kevin Waiting vs. Jenni Zayn



Jenni Zayn and Kevin Waiting exchange punch after punch to kick off the show.




Reversal by Jenni Zayn!


Powerbomb onto the side of the ring!
That could've killed her!
Jenni Zayn could be dead!




1-2-3!

Winner via Pinfall: Jenni Zayn

Jenni Zayn has picked up her first win of the season!
The inactives are on the board!
A huge upset over Kevin Waiting.

Singles Match
Sidney Reigns vs. Sandy Orton


Superman punch by Sidney Reigns!

1-2-3!

Winner via Pinfall: Sidney Reigns

Sandy Orton's tumultuous continues.
It doesn't look like she'll be able to defend her League Championship this season.

Backstage Segment

We cut backstage where JJ Styles is standing by with the Bullet Club. 


[Karl Anderson]
JJ, are you ready for your big match tonight?
This is your opportunity to take the Bullet Club to the next level in the WCC.

[JJ Styles]
Oh you know I'm ready.
This match is a must win for me.
I'm already 0-4. Another loss this early in the season could end my dreams of making it to FantasyMania.
Kenn Balor better be ready, because I'm bringing my A game.

[Doc Gallows]
Well if you need us out there.
You know what to do.
Throw up the sign.

[JJ Styles]
Umm.. about that..
I don't think I'll be needed you guys tonight.
As a matter of fact, I want you two to stand down.
No matter what happens tonight.
Stay out of the match.

[Karl Anderson]
What?
Are you sure?
I mean, I know Kenn Balor is our guy.
But he turned his back on us.

[JJ Styles]
I have to prove to everyone why I can do it on my own.
Tonight, I get my first win without any help.
Tonight, I show everyone why..
I'M THE FACE THAT RUNS THE PLACE!

TLC Match
Vic Ambrose vs. Minh Wyatt


Minh Wyatt throws Vic Ambrose through a table, dismantling the Lunavic Fringe.

Winner via Table: Minh Wyatt

The Eater of Worlds is off the hottest start of his career!
5-0. Will anyone be able to stop the New Face of Fear?

Backstage Segment


[Nick Foley]
Ah! Deez Bryan.
Just the man I wanted to see.
Remember last season? When I taught you how to do a fusion dance?
Nyback + Lufa = Deez Bryan.
I mean, what a year you had.
Easily one of the best regular seasons in League history.

[Deez Bryan]
Yeah, it was great Nick.

[Nick Foley]
What do you think of our boy, Nickamura?
He's off to a get start as well.


[Deez Bryan]
He is doing great.
So much so, that I plan on being his manager for the rest of the season.

[Nick Foley]
You? Manage Nickamura?
I was going to manage Nickamura.
I figured he'd need one, since you know, he doesn't speak english.

[Deez Bryan]
Well, I guess we're just gonna have to see which one of us Nickamura will choose.

[Nick Foley]
He's going to choose me.
You know why?
Because I can do something for him that you never could.
Win at FantasyMania.

FXT Intercontinental Championship
Shinsuke Nickamura vs. Dolph Riggler (C)



The bell rings and Nickamura extends his hand as a sign of respect for the Intercontinental Champion.



Dolph Riggler is reluctant, but returns the gesture.



Nickamura grabs Riggler and knees him in the midsection!



Nickamura showing no mercy on the Champion.



Bomaye by Nickamura!

1-2-3!

Winner via Pinfall and NEW FXT Intercontinental Champion: Shinsuke Nickamura



Deez Bryan applauds the performance by Nickamura.


Nick Foley also shows his admiration for the new Champion.


Nickamura improves to 4-1 and continues to climb up the Power Rankings.

Singles Match
Tai Rollins vs. The Hiz



Curb Stomp on The Hiz!

1-2-3!

Winner via Pinfall: Tai Rollins



The Hiz remains winless at 0-5, scoring the lowest points total in the league.

No Holds Barred
FXT Universal Championship Match
JJ Styles vs. Kenn Balor (C)



JJ Styles music hits as the challenger makes his way out to the ring.


Up next is the Champion, Kenn Balor.


Balor with the early start, dropping the challenger, JJ Styles.


Kenn Balor looks to end it early as JJ Styles is in trouble!

1-2..

KICKOUT by Styles.


JJ Styles fighting back now, trying to take momentum back.


Look at this! JJ Styles uses Balor's own finisher against him!

1-2...

Balor kicks out!


[Ranallo]
OH LOOK OUT!
JJ STYLES GOING FOR THE STYLES CLASH OFF THE RAMP!
OH MY GOODNESS!
BALOR GOES CRASHING THROUGH THE TABLE!
THAT'S GOTTA BE IT!
1-2-3!

Winner via Pinfall and NEW FXT Universal Champion: JJ Styles


[Graves]
What a match put on by these two!
What a performance by JJ Styles!
We have a new Champion and the Bullet Club gains control of the FXT Championship.
JJ Styles has done it!
In a must win situation, JJ Styles prevails.


Medics attend to Kenn Balor, who may have been injured in this match.


[Ranallo]
This may be a new beginning indeed!
JJ STYLES IS YOUR NEW CHAMPION!
Is this the dawning of a new era in the FXT?
Where does the WCC go from here?
FIND OUT TOMORROW NIGHT ON FXT PREVIEW!

No comments:

Post a Comment