Wednesday, November 18, 2015

WCC Wednesday Night Preview Week 11: Payback


Before the broadcast begins, Wyatt's cut in takes place.


[Minh Wyatt]
Mind. Power. Space. Reality.
Relics before our time.
A source, so powerful, it can destroy whole universes.
You see, my name is Minh Wyatt and I am the Eater of Worlds.
And before this season comes to a conclusion, I will eat this world.
I will destroy everything Vince McMahon created.
Hulk Hogan. You and I have a mutual interest.
Putting an end to these Wrestling Storylines.


[Minh Wyatt]
With our combined forces, there is no stopping what's coming.
But in order to contain the powers of the Infinity Stone..
We'll need the WCC League Championship.
Only the richest prize in Fantasy Sports can contain the elements of the Infinity Stones.
At FantasyMania, the culmination of Wrestling Storylines come to a close.
Unify the CHF and WCC Championship titles, Hogan.
And we take everything.
Hahahhaa

*CM PUP's Music Hits*


Back at ringside, CHF Champion, CM PUP makes his way down to the ring.


*Crowd Cheers*


[CM PUP]
Minh Wyatt, are you looking for this?
I may not be WCC Champion anymore..
But as long as I hold one of the Championship titles,
that means Minh Wyatt and the New World Order can't destroy the league.
And as long as I'm still in the playoff hunt for FantasyMania,
my title defense lives on.

*The Shield's Music Hits*



Out comes Toman Reigns and Dean Ambrose through the crowd.


[Vic Ambrose]
Well here we are again.
The three of us.
Aside from Deez Bryan, the 3 of us are the last remaining WCC Superstars left.
And you know, it's about time we started working together.
You speak, as if you can fight off the entire NWO.
That you can outsmart Minh Wyatt.
You can't protect the CHF Championship alone.
And if we're going to trust anyone to keep that title..
I say we believe in Toman Reigns.
My brother right here, has won 7 straight games.
He stands alone atop the Power Rankings and has already clinched a playoff spot.
I don't know where your head has been, PUP.
But clearly, you aren't the same Fantasy Manager this season than you were last year.


[CM PUP]
I'm not the same Fantasy Manager?
Why? Because I took a few weeks off before the season began?
I am still The Best in the League.
You can count me out, but as long as my FantasyMania hopes are alive..
I will continue to fight.
And when I become the first back to back Champion since Single H..
Then I will cement my legacy as the best Fantasy Manager of the modern era.


[Toman Reigns]
No offense, PUP...
But your head's not in it.
You want to be a Quarterback.
You want to win your money league.
It's my time, PUP.

*Eric Bischoff's Music Hits*


The crowd boos as Eric Bischoff walks out on stage.


[Bischoff]
As always, I can see the West Coast Cousins is united.
And since Shane McMahon is no longer with us..
I guess I am now the authority on all things Cameron House Fantasy Football.
So tonight we're going to have a match.
The 3 of you versus former League Champions Dolph Riggler and Sandy Orton..
Along with the New World Order!


[King]
What a match, Michael!
This is WCC vs. CHF at it's finest.

[Cole]
We're going to have to see just how much cohesion the WCC has, King.

*Commercial*


*Commercial*


Tai Rollins makes his way out accompanied by The Authority as we return from commercial break.


[Cole]
And there is the new WCC Champion, Tai Rollins.
Last night, Tai cashed in his Money in the Bank briefcase after a hellacious war between Deez Bryan and the New World Order.
Let's see what The Authority have to say on the matter.


[Single H]
Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes!
I mean, give me a break.
I told you earlier this season, Deez Bryan is not fit to carry the WCC Championship.
He is a B+ Fantasy Manager at best.
He's never won a FantasyMania match.
He's never really done anything in this WCC Career.
I mean, let's face it. He's about as tall as J & J Security.
We don't really believe that he's the answer, do we?
FantasyMania is just around the corner, and now more than ever..
We must keep the title out of the wrong hands.
There is no one better to do just that..
That Tai Rollins!

*Crowd Boos*


[Tai Rollins]
Thank you, Single H!
It really means a lot.
Rest assured WCC Universe, the title is safe with me.
I will be your 2015 WCC League Champion.
And that is what is best for business.


[Tai Rollins]
And you know, since it is already guaranteed that I will be the 2015 League Champion,
I already went ahead and had a statue created in my honor.
Not only am I honoring my Championship run this season, 
but I am also honoring my mentor Single H!
Together, this will be our 4th Championship title..
So why not start the festivities early?
Let's celebrate my Championship victory right here, right now!
Come on! Unveil my statue!


*Crowd Cheers*


[Cole]
Oh my God!
It's Sting!
The Icon is live on Preview!


Sting takes down Tai Rollins!


And Deez Bryan from out of no where! Flying Knee!


The crowd goes nuts as security tries to restrain Deez Bryan.


[Deez Bryan]
Single H.
You have chosen the wrong guy to mess with.
Because I have learned a new technique that only the strongest Fantasy Managers can master.
WCC Universe.
Lend me your energy.
Fans from all walks of life.
Michael Cole. Jerry Lawler.
Lillian Garcia. Justin Roberts.
Referees. Time keeper.
Cameraman.
Lend me your power..
For I have mastered the Spirit Bomb technique!


[Crowd]
YES! YES! YES! YES!


Single H runs down to try and take on Deez Bryan but J & J Security prevent Single H from going any further.


[Single H]
You're a dead man! You hear me?!
You're finished Deez!
This Sunday, Tai Rollins is going to kick your Super Saiyan ass!

*Commercial*


*Commercial*

Six Man Tag Match
CM PUP, Vic Ambrose & Toman Reigns
vs.
Sandy Orton, Dolph Riggler & Hulk Hogan


Ambrose and SCGD square off.




Riggler tagged in.


PUP getting in on the action.


[Cole]
Oh no..
Here comes that damn New World Order.
They've been nothing but trouble all season long.
The storyline hardly makes any sense with them around!

[King]
I think that's what they're trying to do Michael!
They're trying to disrupt the storylines.


NWO surround the ring and take out the WCC Superstars.

*The Baugh's Music Hits*



Wait a minute! It's the People's Champ!
The Baugh here to save the WCC!


The Baugh laying the smackdown on Hulk Hogan!


[Cole]
Wait a minute!
What the hell!
CM PUP clotheslining The Baugh!
Damnit! I think we've seen this gif every season in the WCC.
We should've known!
The Baugh should stop doing the People's Elbow when CM PUP is ringside.


CM PUP with the GTS to The Baugh!
Why? Damnit why?


[CM PUP]
Let me explain something to you, Sidney.
You, are not the savior of the WCC.
I don't care what Yahoo Sports says.
I don't care how many games you've won in a row.
I absolutely dominated the WCC for the past 2 seasons.
And suddenly, you think you're the man?
No, Baughy. You're not the man.
I am.
And this Sunday, I'm going to prove it to you.
If you smell what CM PUP is cooking.

No comments:

Post a Comment