Tuesday, December 10, 2013

WCC Week 14 Recap "FantasyMania Round 1"



[Cole]
We are sold out here in the Georgia Dome in Atlanta, Georgia for the first round of the WCC Playoffs!
Ladies and gentlemen, I'm Michael Cole and this is FantasyMania! 



[Cole]
What a ruckus crowd we have here tonight and joining me in the commentary table for this special evening, Jim Ross, Jerry "The King" Lawler and the chairman of the WCC... Mr. McMahon!
Mr. McMahon, how are you feeling tonight?

[Mr. McMahon]
Very good Michael. It should be a very entertaining night with two great matches to open the first round of the playoffs.

[Cole]
That's two great matches indeed, the first of which will be John Seana versus Nyback! 



[Cole]
Nyback and the Heyman Regime have been dominant this season, taking down Superstars left and right... He should have serious considerations for Rookie of the Year.


[Jim Ross]
Nyback with the hep of Paul Heyman has taken down many WCC Veterans this season to make it to the Playoffs and what a debut for the young Superstar.


[Cole]
But his opponent tonight is no ordinary Superstar.
One of the biggest names in West Coast Cousins! John Seana! 


[Jim Ross]
There's no doubt in my mind, John Seana has had a heck of a year with some classic battles this season. He's also made it to FantasyMania 4 out of the last 5 seasons, but has yet to win a match here in the WCC Playoffs.

[Cole]
It should be interesting to see if Seana can get the monkey off his back and win his first FantasyMania match.  



[King]
But what about our main event guys?!
It's The Champion Dolph Riggler defending his title against the League's Largest Fantasy Player!
Chuckanut! 



[Cole]
Chuckanut has revived his career this season making this his 4th appearance in FantasyMania after missing the playoffs last season.


[Jim Ross]
Chuckanut is back in rare form with help from The Underchucker.
His darker alter ego that has brought a whole new element to his game.
Will The Underchucker make an appearance tonight?
Can Chuckanut win his first ever WCC League Championship? 


[Cole]
Dolph Riggler has been another impressive rookie, winning the WCC Championship twice this season... both times beating Chuckanut to win those titles.


[King]
Well Riggler may have beaten Chuckanut twice in the regular season, but this is FantasyMania!
Playing on this stage is a completely different ballgame and I think I have to give the end to the challenger just based on the experience factor.


[Cole]
However this plays out, it'll be sure to be an explosive main event!
Chuckanut versus Dolph Riggler for the third and final time! 



John Seana Interview

The camera cuts backstage to Todd Grisham standing with John Seana.


[Grisham]
John, tonight you play in your 4th FantasyMania matchup and it must be bothering you that you are 0-3 at FantasyMania. What are your plans tonight to make sure you walk away from Atlanta with your first FantasyMania win?


[Seana]
Well Todd, I'm not gonna lie. Of course it bothers me that I have yet to win at FantasyMania.
But I won't let that affect my game tonight. I'm focused on beating Nyback... he beat me earlier this season, but I know I'm ready for his team. All I can do is go out there and do what I do best...

[Grisham]
Knowing The Heyman Regime and how well they work as a collective unit, are you at all worried that The Shield may interfere in your match tonight?


[Seana]
I'm well aware of the fact that The Shield could come in at any moment. But I'll just have to do my best to handle the situation as best as I can. I can't let a possible interference affect me from playing John Seana Fantasy Football. If I fall into their style and play Nyback Fantasy Football... I'm at a serious disadvantage. Now if you'll excuse me Todd, I got a Fantasy Football game to play....

Seana leaves.


[Grisham]
Good luck John!

Nyback Interview

The camera now cuts to Matt Striker. 


[Striker]
Joining me at this time, the leader of the Heyman Regime... Paul Heyman!
Paul, this will be Nyback's first FantasyMania matchup.
How do you think that affects your gameplan coming into this match?


[Heyman]
It doesn't affect the gameplan at all. It's just another Fantasy game.
Nyback and The Heyman Regime have had success all season...
We've ended the season of several WCC Superstars and now we have to take out John Seana. 


[Heyman]
And trust me when I say that the league will NEVER EVER BE THE SAME...
Once Nyback beats John Seana and moves on to be the WCC League Champion!
The first rookie to win the league.... and first non-family member. 


[Nyback]
John Seana wants a fight.... John Seana thinks I can't handle the pressure of FantasyMania....
Matt, I was born to do this.
I am destined to be the greatest WCC Superstar of all time. 


[Nyback]
IN MANNING WE TRUST...
FEED....
ME....
MORE! 

WCC Playoffs Match
(5) Seadderall Seahawks (8-5) vs. (4) In Manning We Trust (8-5)


[Cole]
And here we go! The first FantasyMania match of the season!


John Seana's "Word Life" music plays and out comes an army of John Seana's!



 



[King]
Ah! There he is! The SeaNation Captain!
John Seana! 







Nyback's music hits and here comes The Heyman Regime!








[Roberts]
Introducing first.... making his from San Francisco, California.... he is the 5th Seed with a regular season record of 8 wins and 5 losses.... and a FantasyMania record of 0 wins and 3 losses....
He is the challenger..... JOHN SEANAAAAAAA!

*Crowd Cheers*


[Roberts]
And his opponent.... also from San Francisco, California.... holding a regular season record of 8 wins and 5 losses and a FantasyMania record of 0 wins and 0 losses...
He is the 4th Seed.... The Leader of the Heyman Regime...
NYBACK!!!!! 


*Crowd Boos*








Nyback off to a fast start taking down Seana.








Seana may be in trouble as Nyback takes it to him.


But wait a minute! Seana counters into an STF!



But here come The Shield. We knew they would come!


Seana is outnumbered!


But wait a minute! Wait a minute!


It's CM PUP!


Heyman can't believe it! What's PUP doing out here?!



CM PUP taking on The Shield now.



And The Shield retreat back into the crowd.


Seana and PUP face off. And remember guys, it was CM PUP who said he wanted Seana to lose. That he wanted to be the one to stop The Heyman Regime.


[CM PUP]
Have at it....

CM PUP leaves. 



Attitude Adjustment to Nyback!


1-2-3! And this one is over!


Winner via Pinfall and moving onto the SECOND ROUND of the WCC Playoffs: 
Seadderall Seahawks


The Atlanta Crowd cheers as Seana picks up his first career FantasyMania win.


Chuckanut Interview

The camera now cuts to Matt Striker.


[Striker]
Joining me at this time...
The Number 3 Seed.... Chuckanut! 


[Striker]
Chuck, tonight you play in your 7th WCC Playoff Game.
You've been to the Main Event before... and you clearly have the experience factor over the rookie Riggler tonight. How much do you think that comes into play? 


[Chuckanut]
It's a huge advantage Matt, I've been here before. I damn near won the entire League in 2010.
I know what it takes to win at this stage. Riggler is in for some serious trouble when I get in the ring with him.

[Striker]
Will The Underchucker be making an appearance tonight?  


[Chuckanut]
The Underchucker makes an appearance every time I step out into that ring.
I am The Underchucker.... and Dolph Riggler will...
REST..... IN.... PEACE.....

Dolph Riggler Interview

Cut to Josh Matthews standing with Dolph Riggler. 


[Matthews]
I'm here with the Number 6 Seed.... Dolph....


[Riggler]
Whoa... whoa.... whoa...
First of all, it's The WCC Champion... Dolph Riggler.
You know what? I'm sick and tired of having to prove myself. 


[Riggler]
I'm sick and tired of trying to earn your respect. They laughed at me at the draft... they said I couldn't hang in this league. They say I can't beat Chuckanut.... they have me as the underdog... I'm the Champion, Josh. The Champion.
I've already beaten Chuckanut twice this season....
I'm tired of the disrespect....
I belong.... I can beat anybody...
You know what.... 

Dolph Riggler grabs Matthews into a headlock and chokes him out!


[Jim Ross]
MY GOD! What the hell! That was uncalled for!

WCC Playoffs Championship Match
(3) Chuckanut (8-5) vs. (6) Rock's Rad Team (C) (8-5)  










[Roberts]
The following contest is the first round of the WCC Playoffs and is for the WCC Championship!
Introducing first... he is the Number 3 Seed and the Challenger..... 


[Roberts]
Making his way from Seattle, Washington, he is a Fantasy Superstar, holding a Regular Season Record of 8 wins and 5 losses.... and a FantasyMania Record of 3 wins and 3 losses....
The League's Largest Athlete...
CHUCKANUT!!!

*Crowd Cheers* 



[Roberts]
And his opponent.... hailing from San Francisco, California.... he is the current WCC Champion....
Holding a Regular Season Record of 8 wins and 5 losses....
A FantasyMania Record of 0 wins and 0 losses....
Introducing THE SHOWOFF...
DOLPH..... RIGGLER!

*Crowd Boos* 


The two Superstars square off.



 


Chuckanut dominant early.



Chuckanut goes for the WMD! And lands it!


Dolph is out cold! This looks like it's over!


Chuckanut pinning now 1-2....

The lights go out.


[Jim Ross]
What the hell is this?!
Somebody turned off the lights!

GONG 


The lights turn back on and Chuckanut is down.


[Jim Ross]
No... no... no.... not like this damnit! 

Riggler pins 1-2-3!

*Crowd Boos*


Winner via Pinfall, moving onto the SECOND ROUND of the WCC Playoffs 
and STILL WCC Champion:
Rock's Rad Team


The Atlanta Crowd Boos as the Champion steals a victory over Chuckanut.


Chuckanut is helped to the back with the medical staff.


[Jim Ross]
What a opening round to the 2013 WCC Playoffs!
Dolph Riggler is still Champion and will move on to face Single H in the second round!
John Seana vs. CM PUP!
We'll see you tomorrow for Wednesday Night Preview! 

No comments:

Post a Comment