Tuesday, November 5, 2013

WCC Week 9 Recap "Armageddon"


Singles Match
Carroll's Crooked Nose vs. Team Howardo








The Crock hits The Hiz with the People's Elbow!


Crock locks in the sharpshooter and The Hiz immediately taps.

Winner via Submission: Carroll's Crooked Nose


The Crock improves to 3-6, but still a long shot to make the playoffs.

SCGD Interview


[Young]
Sandy, tonight you face the WCC's last place team, Lufa.
As the 2012 League Champion, what are your thoughts going into this match? 


[SCGD]
It's simple Renee, this match tonight is a formality.
The league might as well give me the win already.
That's no offense to Lufa, she's a good fantasy player, but not good enough to main event.
She's a B+ player, but B+ just isn't good enough.
She isn't a high caliber Fantasy Player and doesn't deserve to play at this level.
I'm the 2012 League Champion. I am as good as it gets.
I am everything a Champion is supposed to be.
I have the X Factor that propels me to being the face of the WCC.
Lufa has great gifs and exciting matches, but when it comes to winning, she just doesn't have what it takes.
And tonight, I'm gonna teach Lufa a lesson in Fantasy Football. 

No Disqualification Match
Lufa vs. Santa Clara Gold Diggers







Lufa immediately goes on the attack going after SCGD.




SCGD responds back with a vicious chair shot.



Lufa taking it to SCGD now.






Lufa reverses into a Yes Lock!


SCGD taps!

Winner via Submission: Lufa


The 2012 Champion is down! Falling to the previously 1-7 Lufa!


Is it time to panic for the former League Champion? Has her reign come to an end?

Backstage Segment


CM PUP walks up to Paul Heyman and Curtis Axel.

[Heyman]
PUP, there you are. I've been looking for you everywhere.
I have an idea tonight that'll ensure a victory against Nyback..

[CM PUP]
I don't want to hear, Paul.
In fact, tonight, I don't need you at ringside.

[Heyman]
Wait... PUP, you can't be serious right now.
Are you firing me?

[CM PUP]
No, Paul. 
I don't mean this as any kind of disrespect, I would just prefer if I went out and this one on my own.
I appreciate you staying by my side, but I don't need you tonight.

PUP walks away.

[Heyman]
PUP, you're making a serious mistake!  
   PUP!

Singles Match
What's Your Deal? vs. Rock's Rad Team









Dealmus drops Riggler and lands a HUGE Brogue Kick to the skull of Riggler!


1-2-3!

Winner via Pinfall: What's Your Deal?


Chuckanut Interview


[Young]
Here with me now...
Yahoo's Number 1 Ranked Pound for Pound WCC Superstar and the Number 1 Contender for the WCC Championship... Chuckanut!
Chuck, tonight you face John Seana for the WCC Championship.
This is perhaps the biggest match to date in your WCC Career.
After overcoming a couple of disappointing seasons in the WCC and a career threatening injury, you are now back in the main event and a serious contender to win the entire league.
  What do you have to say about that?


[Chuckanut]
Renee, I'll tell you this. Everything you see, week in and week out... Highest scoring outputs. Beatdowns of the week. 5 Game Winning Streaks. This Welterweight Championship...
It's no accident. I worked hard to get back to this stage.
Back in 2009, during the very first season of the WCC.. I was the best Fantasy Player that season.
I was the Number 1 Seed.
Last season, was a down year for me. But now I'm ready to get back to the top.
I'm prepared to finish the job this season.
You're looking at the 2013 League Champion.
And it all starts tonight, when I take John Seana's WCC Championship. 


[Young]
It's interesting to note that tonight you will be facing Seana in your Chuckanut form.
Many are wondering why you chose to remain in this character when The Underchucker is undefeated.

[Chuckanut]
I AM The Underchucker.
Ever since I came back from the dead... ever since The Underchucker arrived in the WCC, I have had this darkness growing inside of me.
A Greater Power rises within me.
A fire burns from the depths of hell.
And tonight... John Seana...
He will... REST... IN.... PEACE....   

No Disqualifications
WCC Intercontinental Championship Match
 Percy PUP Harvin vs. In Manning We Trust (C)








Nyback takes control of the match early.


PUP with a kendo stick shot to the chest of Nyback.


[Jim Ross]
Wait a minute... here comes that snake Paul Heyman.


PUP looks at Heyman.


Heyman grabs a ladder and slams it on CM PUP!



Heyman has turned on CM PUP!

*Crowd Boos*



Nyback takes advantage and hits PUP with a Shell Shock!


Heyman laughs as CM PUP is down.


1....2... KICK OUT!


Heyman can't believe it!


A knee to the face of Nyback now.



CM PUP covers Nyback, but Heyman breaks it up with a few punches of his own/


PUP goes for the GTS and hits it!

1-2-3!


Winner via Pinfall and NEW WCC Intercontinental Champion: Percy PUP Harvin


PUP turns his attention to Heyman now.



And a right hand to Heyman!

*Crowd Cheers*

WCC Championship Match
Chuckanut vs. Seadderall Seahawks (C)









A chokeslam to Seana! This could be it!

1...2.. KICK OUT!


Seana goes for the AA, but is unable to lift Chuckanut up.


Seana reverses and locks in the STF!

Chuckanut refuses to tap and loses consciousness. The referee is forced to stop the match.

Winner via Stoppage and STILL WCC Champion: Seadderall Seahawks


Seana celebrates as the show goes off the air.

No comments:

Post a Comment