Tuesday, September 21, 2021

Week 2 Recap: Unforgiven


We open Unforgiven backstage with the WCC Universal Champion,
Rockson Reigns.

Paul Heyman
My Tribal Chief, after last week's match with Single H,
I was told by a reliable source that Single H has been hospitalized.

Rockson Reigns
Good. Serves him right.


Paul Heyman
Well.. he's been hospitalized and Adam Pearce has been appointed
in charge of tonight's Pay Per View.
And I'm told, that he wants you to defend the Universal Championship tonight.

Rockson Reigns
Adam Pearce?
Does he have any idea who he's talking to?
I'm the Head of the Table.
I run this entire Fantasy League.
Without me, there is no West Coast Cousins.


Rockson Reigns
You tell Adam Pearce, that I answer to no one.
I defend the WCC Universal Championship when I decide to.
And I decide not to play Fantasy Football tonight.
It's my given right.
After all, it's in my contract. Is it not?
The one that you re-negotiated for me when I resigned with the WCC.

Paul Heyman
It is, my Tribal Chief.


Rockson Reigns
Then I move on my terms.
Besides, there isn't anybody left to defend the title against anyways.
So until there is a worthy opponent...
I do as I please.

Paul Heyman
Yes, of course my Tribal Chief.

Singles Match
Davin's Cookout vs. Alex's Awesome Team


Chris Vinson looks to bounce back from his Week 1 loss
against Jalen H.


Jalen H had a strong Week 1 performance,
but he'll be going up against a tough 49ers defense.


Jim Ross
Take a look at this, King.
Once again, Alex is in the rafters watching Jalen H.
What is Alex's relationship with Jalen H?

King
Guy is a weirdo, JR.
What's he doing up there? He's not even in this Fantasy League!


A fast start by Jalen H, he rushes for 82 yards.


But Chris Vinson producing 15.90 points from Gronkowski,
Jalen H may be in trouble.


1-2... Kick out by the QB.


Vinson going for high risk maneuver,
but Jalen H reverses and runs in for the touchdown.


Jalen H ultimately forced to tap with Tom Brady, and Tampa Bay defense
proving too much for the first year Fantasy Manager.

Winner via Submission:
Dalvin's Cook Out


The Icon, Alex has left the rafters after a disappointing 0-2 start.


Meanwhile, Chris Vinson improves to 1-1, jumping into 7th place.

Singles Match
Dollar General vs. Rock Reigns


Both Superstars meet in the ring,
they'll look to get off to a hot start to the season after Week 1 victories.


A strong effort from Christian McCaffrey scoring 19.70 points.


But Vic Angle's wide receivers each put up double digit points
as Angle counters and places Rock Michaels into an ankle lock!


King
He's going to tap, JR!
Either that or Vic Angle is going to snap his ankle in half!

Jim Ross
Tremendous resiliency from the former 2x League Champion,
but a man can only take so much.


Vic Angle hits the Olympic Slam as Derrick Henry's
41.70 points seals the deal.

Winner via Pinfall:
Dollar General


We cut to a pre-recorded interview with Jim Ross and Single H.

Jim Ross
Single H, thank you for taking the time to sit down
with me ahead of your match this Sunday at Unforgiven.
After the assault on Stone Cold Steve Pupstin last week at SummerSlam,
you've seem to have re-ignited this old rivalry between you and Pupstin.
If I may ask, what was your motive when you decided to interfere
in Pupstin's match with John Seana?


Single H
Let me make one thing perfectly clear, JR.
I didn't re-ignite this rivalry between Pupstin and I.
This rivalry between the two of us has always been there
and always will be there.
And when it comes down to it,
the two of us just simply can't get along.


Single H
It goes beyond what happens in that Fantasy Ring.
You want to know if it's personal, Jim Ross?
You're damn right it's personal.
When you look at the greatest Fantasy Managers of all time,
when it comes to the West Coast Cousins,
you're looking at two names.
You're looking at my name and you're looking at Pupstin's name.


Single H
It's an Arms Race, JR.
Who will be the first Fantasy Manager to 4 League Championships?
It's as simple as that.
When it's all said and done, who will be the first one?
We're deadlocked at 3 League Championships right now
and until one of us gets to 4, it'll always be my mission to put Pupstin down.


Single H
It took him 11 years to do what I did in 3.
And yeah, he's done real well for himself since that time.
But I'm out to prove that I've still got it.
I'm out to prove that I'm still the fucking Game
and I'll do whatever it takes to be the first Fantasy Manager to 4 League Titles.


Jim Ross
Well, that would be one mighty feat, Single H.
But if you look at Vegas' betting odds for this season,
a lot of people are counting you out after such a poor showing at this year's draft.

Single H
You think I give a fuck what Vegas has to say?
I'm in control of my own destiny and I'm going to prove everyone wrong.
It's not just about how you do in the draft,
but mid season transactions, trades and free agency pickups
can take you a long way.
And I'm going to prove it when I beat Stone Cold Steve Pupstin at Unforgiven.

Singles Match
Look like I lost vs. Dollar Discount Team


Jim Ross
A lot of personal animosity between these two,
they meet once again, but I doubt this match will result
in the end to their ongoing rivalry.


Pupstin goes for an early Stunner, 23.80 points from Lockett.
But Single H counters with 17.40 points from Rondale Moore.


Jim Ross
Stone Cold is relentless on this barrage of attacks.
34.26 points from Lamar Jackson.
Single H is in serious trouble.


Jim Ross
Stunner! Stunner! Pupstin hits the Stunner on Single H!

Winner via Pinfall:
Look like I lost


Jim Ross
Wait a minute, some extra curricular activity after the match,
Pupstin isn't done with Single H just yet.

King
He's a menace, JR!
Why can't he win and just leave like a normal person.


Jim Ross
Someone's got to get control of this chaos in the ring...
Stunner! Pupstin hits another Stunner on Single H!


Jim Ross
Pupstin celebrating his first win of the season,
a blowout victory for Stone Cold.
Boy, Pupstin looked scary tonight.
156.36, leading all Fantasy Managers in Week 2.

WCCF Championship Match
Kevin's Team vs. #7tormsComing (C)


The WCCF Champion, The Baugh,
poses with his title as the challenger looks on.



Jim Ross
It's been one hell of a show so far, but now the moment
we've all been waiting for.
The WCCF Championship Match.
The Corporate Champion looking to defend his title in consecutive weeks
against the Big Red Machine, Kevane.


Jim Ross
Right hands to start the match,
but they're largely ineffective as Shenault goes for -0.30 points.


Kevane taking Baugh's best shots.
Baugh is starting to make some headway,
a big burst from Courtland Sutton, scoring 15.90 points.


But Kevane getting in the action now,
Godwin scores 12.20 for the challenger.


Kevane's big acquisition, Najee Harris finally has a big game,
14.10 from the rookie.

1-2... Kick out by the Champion!


Jim Ross
Wait a minute! Baugh Bottom! Baugh Bottom!
35.10 points from Kyler Murray will be enough to seal the deal!


1-2-3!

Winner via Pinfall and STILL WCCF Champion:
#7tormsComing


Jim Ross
The Baugh wins again 133.50 - 85.42.
Improving to 2-0 and looks to prove that last season was no fluke.

Post Show Interview


We cut to Mr. McMahon who is standing by with Michael Cole.

Michael Cole
Mr. McMahon, congratulations on another successful Pay Per View.
Just a few thoughts post show as we close out Week 2.
First, after Pupstin and Single H's match,
these two Superstars continued to fight after the match was over.
From the looks of it, this feud is far from over.
What are your thoughts about what took place after the match?


Mr. McMahon
Well Michael, I certainly don't condone the actions of Pupstin and Single H.
What they did last week and what they continue to do,
we simply can't continue to have happen in the WCCF.
So tomorrow night on Preview,
we're going to resolve these issues once and for all.
Because Single H and Stone Cold Steve Pupstin will be in tag team action.
But not as tag team partners.
Pupstin will team with the Underchucker, 
when the two of them take on the likes of Single H and Victor Angle.


Michael Cole
Mr. McMahon, that brings up a new twist as we head into Week 3.
Because according to the calendar, 
Stone Cold Steve Pupstin and the Underchucker are scheduled to face one another.
The same goes for Single H and Victor Angle.
Why have you decided to pair up Week 3 opponents ahead of the next Pay Per View?

Mr. McMahon
You're a bright young man, Michael.
And I assume that you've heard the old adage, keep your friends close.
But keep your enemies closer.


Michael Cole
One more question before I let you go, Mr. McMahon.
In the past, you've made it clear that you never wanted to see Pupstin
become League Champion again.
Given your history, what are your thoughts about Pupstin's performance tonight?
And what do you think his chances are of becoming League Champion this season?

Mr. McMahon
Pupstin put on one hell of a performance tonight.
I'll be interested to see if he can keep it up.
Despite being in the crossfire last week on Preview,
I want to make it clear, I have no qualms with Stone Cold.
As long as he stays out of my way, I'll stay out of his.
Vince McMahon and Stone Cold Steve Pupstin can co-exist in the WCCF.
And the way he played tonight,
Pupstin very well could become this year's WCCF League Champion.
Just so long as he abides by authority and has a bit of an attitude adjustment.


We cut to John Seana who is found working out at his local City Sports Club.


Narrator
After a victory in Week 2,
the SeaNation Leader prepares for next week
as he looks to repeat the efforts of last season.
But with failure looming large over his head,
these days John Seana is left with more questions than answers.


John Seana grunts as he attempts to power lift the bar.


A note slides underneath the doorway.

To: John Seana
Soon, I shall make my presence known.
While you will embark on a journey to collect the Stones.

- Noah

No comments:

Post a Comment