Tuesday, December 2, 2014

WCCF Week 13 Recap: Thanksgiving Day Massacre

Present Day WCC 2014



CM PUP's music hits, but it's Paul Heyman making his way down to the ring.




[Heyman]
Ladies and gentlemen.. my name is Paul Heyman and I am the Voice behind The Voice of the Voiceless.
I am here to inform you all, that in a few short weeks...
My client, CM PUP will change the WCC forever.


[Heyman]
Through the power of time travel, my client CM PUP has traveled to the year 1998 to change history!
And there is nothing The Authority or Dolph Riggler can do about it.
I will tell the entire "WCC Universe" now.. this world that we all know..
is about to change.


The Wyatts cut in and appear on the titantron.




[Wyatt]
Oh yes. You are right, Mr. Heyman.
Change is coming.
But not the king that you are expecting.
My name is Bray Wyatt and I am The Voice..
of the.. Greater Power.





[Wyatt]
You think that CM PUP traveled back in time to change the future.
But instead, they gave me the opportunity to bend space-time.


[Heyman]
Bray Wyatt, I was under the impression that you had traveled back to 1998.
What are you doing back in 2014?


[Wyatt]
Oh yes.. Paul. I did travel back to 1998.
But I'm glad you asked that question.
Because it brings me to my next point.
While your puppets, John Seana and CM PUP have been busy trying to stop The Authority..
They have neglected to account for me.
And now due to their negligence I am now in possession of the greatest entity in all of Fantasy Sports.


[Wyatt]
I have merged our worlds.
I can now safely travel between our worlds through space-time.
No longer, is the this idea of timelines.
No longer, is there different eras.
No longer, is there a gap in generation.
Our worlds... are one in the same.
And now anyone can go back to the Attitude Era.
And now anyone can come here.
Welcome.. to my world.
Hahahahhah...
Follow the buzzards Heyman!


[Cole]
Oh my God, King!
What has Bray Wyatt done?!

-------------------------------------------------------

WCCF 1998


Thanksgiving Day Massacre kicks off and we go live backstage to Renee Young.


[Young]
Ladies and gentlemen... The Best in the League!
CM PUP!


[Young]
PUP, for weeks you have followed in the footsteps of John Seana.
You've traveled back in time to the Attitude Era to stop Bray Wyatt and The Wyatt Family.
Tonight, you face Bray Wyatt in a Loser Leaves WCCF Match.
Where is your mental state of mind going into such an important match?


[CM PUP]
Well Renee, it is an important match.
I have to beat Bray Wyatt tonight.
By beating Bray Wyatt, I can prevent him from destroying this league.
And if I can't... well, then we're in a lot of trouble.

[Young]
I'll say we're in a lot of trouble.
If you lose, that's it.
Your fantasy career is over.
You can't just walk away from the WCCF, can you?


[CM PUP]
Well Renee, actually I can.
If I'm not good enough to beat Bray.
Then I shouldn't be here.
The truth of the matter is, I can quit the WCCF tomorrow.
I don't need the WCCF.
The WCCF needs me.


[CM PUP]
And if you want to know the only reason why I'm still around?
Well I'm still around for the so-called "WCC Universe".
I'm here to save this league.
A league I once despised.
A league with a corrupted commissioner who placed a poor scoring system and laced the league with inactive players.


[CM PUP]
Renee, I don't think you realize how badly I want to stop Bray Wyatt.
I ran over Stone Cold Steve Pupstin.
My former self.
And with just one week left before FantasyMania..
Who knows what kind of condition Stone Cold is in.
But you know why I did it?
I did it for the fans.
Tonight, Bray Wyatt goes down.


[CM PUP]
Do you know what time it is, Renee?
What?
IT'S CLOBBERIN' TIME!
AND THAT'S THE BOTTOM LINE...
CAUSE CM PUP SAID SO!

------------------------------------------------------

Loser Leaves WCCF Match
CM PUP vs. Bray Wyatt




CM PUP makes his way out to the ring and awaits the arrival of Bray Wyatt.



Wyatt enters the ring and CM PUP immediately goes after him!





CM PUP in control early.




But it's Erick Rowan dropping PUP on his back!


Oh no! CM PUP may be in trouble.


We saw this with Seana, is Bray Wyatt about to abduct CM PUP?



CM PUP fights off the Wyatt Family!


Bray Wyatt is down!


CM PUP signaling for the GTS!


Just as PUP is about to hit the GTS on Bray, his mind begins to break.



CM PUP wakes up back in the 2014 timeline.


[CM PUP]
Where am I?!


[AJ Lee]
You went into shock, PUP.
I had to pull you out.


[CM PUP]
You did what?!
I was about to beat Bray.
I was this close to changing the future!


[AJ Lee]
Your mind was about to break!
You could've been lost forever!
I didn't have a choice.


[CM PUP]
Where's Heyman?

[AJ Lee]
He's gone.

[CM PUP]
What do you mean gone?!

[AJ Lee]
I don't know! He just left!


[AJ Lee]
PUP, where are you going?

[CM PUP]
To look for Bray Wyatt.


-----------------------------------------

We are brought back to the 1998 timeline and it is now time for the Triple Threat Playoff Qualifying match!

Triple Threat Match
Rock Michaels vs. Kurt Crabble vs. Chris Waiting


Rock Michaels music hits and the 2013 League Champion makes his way out.


[Cole]
What a matchup we have next as we take a look at Rock Michaels.
For these 3 Superstars, the playoffs begin now.
The winner of this match goes onto FantasyMania!

[King]
So much at stake for these Fantasy Superstars.
Who do you like, Michael?

[Cole]
You can't count out last season's WCCF League Champion,
but I think the favorite has to go to the season's points leader.
Chris Waiting.


The Walk-a-Thon Gold Medalist is out next to a mixed reaction from the crowd.


[King]
Well my money's on Kurt!
I'm going with experience!
Kurt Crabble has the most experience of the 3 competitors and has been to more FantasyManias than either of these two Superstars.


WCCF's Points Leader Chris Waiting comes out last.



Crabble and Rock face off.



Waiting and Rock go toe to toe.






Michaels hits reversals on both Waiting and Crabble!




Walls of Waiting on Crabble! This could be it!
Is Waiting going to FantasyMania???


OH! But it's Sweet Chin Music by Rock Michaels!


And now Crabble takes advantage with the Crab Lock!
Crabs is going to FantasyMania!!


But Waiting breaks it up!


And now a Sweet Chin Music on RBK by Waiting!


Waiting has Rock right where he wants him!

GONG


The Minhistry of Darkness storm the ring and start taking everyone out!


It's chaos inside the ring!


The Minhistry of Darkness has taken out all 3 competitors!




 Winner of this match: No Contest


And there's the Underchucker watching his destruction from the top of the ramp!

---------------------------------------------

Backstage Segment

We are taken to a local hospital where Stone Cold Steve Pupstin has been treated since being run over by a car.


[Dr. James Andrews]
Well Steve, you aren't 100% and still haven't been cleared by the WCCF Concussion protocol.
But I will allow you to play in FantasyMania.

[Pupstin]
What?
You think I'm ready to play Fantasy Football?
I'm gonna do whatever it takes to go to FantasyMania.
But hell, doctor. Aren't you the same son of a bitch that cleared RGIII to play?

[Dr. Andrews]
Well in my professional opinion, the WCCF would be a lot more exciting if you were to play in it.
The same goes with RGIII. All in for FantasyMania.


[Pupstin]
I was hit by a god damn car, doctor.
I think I still need another week before I can play.
I need to secure a first round bye.

[Dr. Andrews]
Well it appears that you have a visitor, Stone Cold.


Paul Heyman walks in.

[Heyman]
Stone Cold Steve Pupstin.


[Pupstin]
Paul Heyman? What do you want?
Shouldn't you be interning for the Seattle Mariners with your good buddy Santa Clara Lesnar?

[Heyman]
Steve. I came here for you.
My client... CM PUP...

[Pupstin]
CM PUP? The same son of a bitch that ran me over?


[Heyman]
No, Steve.
You ran yourself over.
CM PUP is you from the future.
And I came here from the year 2014 to tell you something.
CM PUP is wrong.
CM PUP believes that the only way to change the future is to stop Bray Wyatt.
But it's not true.


[Pupstin]
The hell are you talking about Heyman?


[Heyman]
CM PUP believes that if he can defeat Bray Wyatt, then he wouldn't get screwed in the year 2013 by Dolph Riggler and The Authority.
But it's too late.
We went back in time when we sent John Seana back and we screwed everything up.
It opened up a portal for Bray Wyatt to merge timelines.
And now.. there is no going back.

[Pupstin]
So what are you telling me?

[Heyman]
There's only one way to fix this, Steve.
Win the WCCF League Championship.
By winning the WCCF Championship in1998, CM PUP will finally have a Championship title on his resume and will no longer need a Championship victory in 2013.
And there will be no need to send John Seana back into the past.
Thus, preventing Bray Wyatt from ever traveling back in time to the year 1998.
You have to win the WCCF League Championship.
You have to go to FantasyMania and win it all.
It's the only way to defeat Bray Wyatt.

[Pupstin]
What?

[Heyman]
Just win it, Steve.
Win it all.


--------------------------------------------

WCCF Championship Match
The Underchucker vs. The Baugh (C)


The Minhistry of Darkness theme plays throughout the arena as the challenger Underchucker makes his way out to the ring accompanied by Paul Bearer.


[Cole]
This is the Underchucker's last chance of going to FantasyMania!
Defeat the Corporate Champion, The Baugh!
Backed by Vince and Shane McMahon, the Baugh has been on a 3 game win streak and is red hot heading into the playoffs!

[King]
The Underchucker is on a bit of a hot streak himself.
Did you see the destruction he laid on the triple threat match earlier?!
Kurt Crabble, Chris Waiting and Rock Michaels!
All laid out.
Even if someone was to win the match, I don't think they could compete one week from now based on the injuries suffered from the Minhistry of Darkness!


The Baugh's music hits to a mixed reaction from the crowd.


[Cole]
And here comes the Champion!
You could tell from last week's Preview,
The Baugh did not want to face the Lord of Darkness,
Vehemently arguing with Vince McMahon.

[King]
Vince McMahon had to do it!
To save Stephaneah McMahon.
If the Baugh didn't defend the title against the Underchucker,
who knows what would've happened to Stephaneah!

[Cole]
And now the Underchucker has a chance to go to FantasyMania.
This could get exciting, folks.
Vintage Baugh!
Vintage Chucker!
For the WCCF Championship!
And this match is underway!



Baugh drops Chucker.


Setting up for the Baugh Bottom!


But it's a chokeslam! The Baugh just chokeslammed the Underchucker!


Bam! What a move by the Underchucker.
Sneaking that ring bell underneath the Baugh's chair.
Ricocheting off the bell and into the Baugh's face!


The Corporate Elbow on the Underchucker!


The match spills outside again.


But it's Shane McMahon from out of nowhere!
Blasting the Baugh with a steel trash can!

[King]
What?!


Chokeslam by Underchucker!


1-2-3!

Winner via Pinfall and NEW WCCF Champion: The Underchucker


GONG

The crowd boos as the Underchucker celebrates with the WCCF Championship.

[Cole]
Oh my god!
The Underchucker is going to FantasyMania!
Shane McMahon just cost The Baugh the match!
And now the Lord of Darkness is bringing the Minhistry to FantasyMania!

[King]
I don't understand!
Why did Shane McMahon do that to his Corporate Champion?

No comments:

Post a Comment