Wednesday, September 30, 2026

WCC The Kang Dynasty: Episode 4 - Broken Dreams


Earth-35

Announcer
Ladies and gentlemen, we welcome you to a very special event.


Announcer
Celebrating Four Years of the Hampton Five!
And now, your host for the evening... Bob Fitzgerald!


Bob Fitzgerald
Folks, we all know the story.
Four brave Warriors head out to Long Island to recruit a Slim Reaper
and come back forever changed.
Not just their Championship DNA but also their place in our hearts.
And now... a look back at the Death Lineup.


Bob Fitzgerald
Led by head coach, Steve Kerr, this Golden State Warrior team is regarded
by many as the greatest team that has ever been assembled.


Steve Kerr
The best defender in the league, right here.

Draymond Green
Heh... yeah, the best looking, he means.


Kevin Durant
It was my team, the Golden State Warriors.
They recruited me to put together
the greatest group of basketball players this world had ever seen.


Kevin Durant
My best friend, Draymond Green.


Kevin Durant
The greatest shooter of all time, Stephen Curry.


Kevin Durant
His splash brother, Klay Thompson.


Kevin Durant
And our defensive anchor, Andre Iguodala.


Bob Fitzgerald
However, during their trip to the top of the league,
the Golden State Warriors uncovered something that would change
not only the lives of these courageous individuals, but also the course of our history.


Bob Fitzgerald
Gold.
And with unlimited VC and badge multipliers,
the Golden State Warriors went from an obscure franchise to a bona fide dynasty!
They returned... with superpowers!


Bob Fitzgerald
Klay "The Human Torch" Thompson!


Bob Fitzgerald
Kevin "Stretch" Durant!


Bob Fitzgerald
"The Thing" Draymond Green!


Bob Fitzgerald
And the man with the ability to relocate like no other.
To disappear and reappear all over the basketball court,
the amazing "Invisible Man" Stephen Curry!


Bob Fitzgerald
They became our protectors!


Bob Fitzgerald
They became our heroes!


Bob Fitzgerald
They became our Champions!


Bob Fitzgerald
And on this fourth anniversary, we celebrate them.
They are the very best of us.
They are the Hampton Five!


Fans
Thank you Hampton Five!


Fans
We love you Hampton Five!


Fans
Thank you Hampton Five!


Bob Fitzgerald
We are proud to call them our guides, our protectors,
and our friends, let's hear it for Steph Curry, Klay Thompson,
Andre Iguodala, Draymond Green and Kevin Durant!


THE HAMP-TON FIVE!


WEST COAST COUSINS:
THE KANG DYNASTY

Episode Four - Broken Dreams


Outside of Time


Harrison Butker
Alright, so we know the herald has shown up in Earth-316 and Earth-121898.
Where else has she been? Where else is she going?

The Watcher
Welcome back, Butker.
Which herald are you referring to?

Harrison Butker
Which herald...? The Silvered Woman!
Kang's herald! The last time we spoke...

The Watcher
There are many heralds, Butker.
And the last time we spoke... understand that each time that you return to this realm,
I am unaware of the current state of your affairs.
While your experience of time has been linear, time does not work in that fashion.

Harrison Butker
Wonderful, that's excellent.
I appreciate the lesson, but let's try to stay on topic of the herald.


The Watcher
But we have already found the herald.

Harrison Butker
What? When did we find her?

The Watcher
It is as I have said, time is not linear.

Harrison Butker
Right. So what did we find out?


The Watcher
Nothing that will help you on your quest to control your slipping.

Harrison Butker
Hang on a second, she is supposed to bring us to Kang...
You weren't able to find Kang?

The Watcher
Kang is everywhere.
The problem is not finding him, the problem is stopping him.

Harrison Butker
And how do I do that?

The Watcher
Learn to control your Time Slipping.
It will give you a distinct and unique advantage.

Harrison Butker
How am I meant to control it?
I don't even know how any of this works!
What am I meant to do...?

The Watcher
Observe.
I will continue to fulfill my duty.
Allow me to introduce you to Earth-11529.
In this universe, a once promising leader falls to the dark side.
Bombarded with threats of death, this once great man succumb to hared.
Please join me as we take a journey to a new world.


Earth-11529


Jim Ross
We come to you live from Madison Square Garden!
Ladies and gentlemen, welcome to WCCF Preview is WAR!
I'm Jim Ross alongside my broadcast partner, Jerry "The King" Lawler.
We are sold out here in New York City for Week 4 action here in the West Coast Cousins!

King
Home to the New York Knicks, this arena is packed to the nosebleeds!


Jim Ross
Every single seat is filled, a lot of action to pick up as we are nearly
a quarter of the way through our Fantasy Season.
And through three weeks, we have three undefeated teams
left sitting atop the current standings.
The Doctor of Thuganomics, John Seana currently sits in first place
and ranks 2nd in Fantasy Points so far.


Jim Ross
Meanwhile, the Phenom, the Underchucker is off to a fantastic start,
defeating The Baugh 119.18 - 74.80 in Week 3.

King
This is the best that Chuckanuts has looked in quite some time.
A very solid group of wide receivers, but the question is,
can the Underchucker keep it going to sustain a deep playoff run?
Consistency has been an issue over the years for the Deadman.


Jim Ross
And then there's Stone Cold Steve Pupstin.
After a poor performance in Week 2, Pupstin still finds himself in 3rd place,
bouncing back to best "The Animal" Kevtista 98.00 - 90.54.

King
It was a great start on Thursday Night for Kevtista as Bijan Robinson scored 33.30,
but outside of that performance, no one else on the team put on a good showing.

WE ARE THE NATION... OF DOMINATION!


*The Nation of Domination's Music Hits*


Jim Ross
And here comes The Nation of Domination, a Fantasy Team led by The Baugh.
The Baugh looks to be in a foul mood starting the season 0-3 thus far.

King
He's probably still pissed that the Underchucker beat him last night.


Crowd
BAUGHY SUCKS! BAUGHY SUCKS!
BAUGHY SUCKS!

The Baugh
I'll tell you what? The Baugh is a lot of things, but sucks isn't one of them!

*Crowd Boos*

Jim Ross
Well, he is 0-3.
Sucks might very well be appropriate in this instance.

King
You better watch your mouth, JR.
The Baugh might slap the taste out of them!


The Baugh
Is that all you people have to say?
Baughy sucks? Well, I'll tell you what.
For years, The Baugh put this entire Fantasy League on his back.
Let me ask you this, during the COVID years, who stepped up to entertain all you fans?
And this is how you repay The Baugh?
This is how you treat the People's Champ?
Well, that's perfectly fine by The Baugh.
Because the fact of the matter is this, The Baugh can't wait to leave this stinkin' town!
Full of low class, good for nothin' pieces of New York trash!

*Crowd Boos*


The Baugh
It's like you, New York.
It's like you to boo The Baugh and the Nation of Domination.
Because you envy greatness. You envy the Great One.
Whoopin' ass since '09 and you pieces of monkey crap are jealous of my success!
So it comes to no surprise the Nation of Domination has recruited a new member.

King
A new member? What's he talking about, JR?

Jim Ross
I have no idea what he's talking about, King.

The Baugh
The newest member of the Nation... who has for years taught us to turn the other cheek.
But after seeing how society behaves, this man now understands there is no saving you people.
You people are all worthless and incapable of coming together.
So instead of turning the other cheek, the newest member of the Nation
has decided to turn the other heel!
Introducing the biggest icon that the world has ever seen...
Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.!


*Crowd Cheers*

Crowd
MLK! MLK! MLK!

King
Listen to this crowd, JR!
They love him!

Jim Ross
How can you not? This man is the face of the Civil Rights Movement.
The man exemplifies peace and equal rights.


Crowd
MLK! MLK! MLK!

Martin Luther King Jr.
No, no.
Don't start that shit with me!

*Crowd Boos*

Martin Luther King Jr.
For years, you people had the opportunity to get behind my movement.
And now you want to start chanting MLK?
All this time, I tried to do things the right way.
I preached and I fought for equal rights and I've seen what happens when you play by the rules.
This game is rigged.
I've seen all the other timelines and what happens during my reign.
I tried my best and the only thing that got me is a bullet to the chest!
And what happened after I was gone?
You would think that I inspired someone to pick up where I left off...
But now I see, we're far worse off than I could have ever imagined!
All these years and we still haven't moved forward.
All we get now is a national holiday and some club promoters disparaging my name!
So I say, to hell with y'all.
To hell with America and to hell with all you people!


*Crowd Boos*

Martin Luther King Jr.
You want to know the truth?
I ain't got no dreams no more!
I am The Dream!
And this Sunday at Armageddon, The Baugh alongside The Nation of Domination
will show that piece of trailer park trash, Stone Cold Steve Pupstin, who's boss.
This Sunday, The Nation will take on Stone Cold Steve Pupstin
and if you want to talk about rights...
The only rights you'll have are the ones coming from my fist!
You want a dream? On Sunday, you'll have one.
Because I'll be putting you to sleep!


Crowd
BAUGHY SUCKS! BAUGHY SUCKS!
BAUGHY SUCKS!

King
Hey! Check it out.
Look at the titantron, JR!

Jim Ross
Folks, we apologize for the technical difficulties here.

King
Technical difficulties?
That looks like it's on purpose, JR.

The Baugh
Hey, go back there and fix that.
Someone go check what's going on.


We cut back to the production truck
where Stone Cold Steve Pupstin is controlling the video feed.

*Crowd Cheers*

Jim Ross
There's your answer right there, look who's in the truck!


Steve Pupstin
Baughy, listen up.
I'm calling all the damn shots, I'm pushing all the buttons.


Steve Pupstin
So when you're walking into Week 4 and you head into the arena
and your beeper goes off and you look down and it reads "316"
you know your ass belongs to Stone Cold!


Steve Pupstin
And as far as Dr. King goes, allow me to make one thing perfectly clear.
Stone Cold agrees with your message, Dr. King.
Stone Cold is an equal opportunity ass kicker!
It don't matter if you're black, you're white, you're Chinese, it doesn't matter,
Stone Cold will still open up a can of whoop ass and that's the bottom line...


Jim Ross
My God! The rattlesnake is behind The Baugh!
Baughy's beeper just went off!
It must say say "316!"

King
Baugh! Baugh!
Look behind you!

Jim Ross
Stone Cold! Stone Cold taking out Baughy Maiva!


Jim Ross
And look at The Baugh high tailing it up the ramp
with his group, the Nation.
King, I'll tell you what, these two are gonna tear it up on Sunday.
The Baugh and Stone Cold Steve Pupstin go to battle once more in Week 4.


King
Don't forget the Leader of the Civil Rights Movement,
Dr. King will be in the corner of The Baugh!
All hell is gonna break loose at Armageddon!

*Commercial*


*Commercial*


Narrator
In an undisclosed location, Kang the Conqueror is en route to his next destination.
Aboard the time ship, the newest recruit of Kang's conquest sits in a holding cell, Jean Grey.


Jean Grey
...where am I?

Kang the Conqueror
Relax, Jean. You're safe.
You're where you belong.
We've been running a series of tests and your results are remarkable.


Jean Grey
Tests? What kind of tests?
Why... why do I look like this?
I can... I can feel-

Kang the Conqueror
So much more.
It's fascinating, coming from your 2-dimensional world to this.
Imagine what it must feel like to go from a flat colorful world to a new frontier.

Jean Grey
What have you done to me?

Kang the Conqueror
You don't have to imagine, do you?
You feel it. Now imagine how much more I can show you, Jean.
Earth-97 was holding you back, keeping you from your true potential.


Kang the Conqueror
The potential of not just one world... but all worlds.
Your mind... you can shattered the multiverse.
With my guidance, you can literally do anything.
You can be so much more than Professor Xavier could ever dream of.
And all you have to do, is trust me.


CFL
Sorry, am I interrupting? 
Cause honestly, Conqueror, 
I'm not quite sure what kind of operation you got going on,
but I hope your paradise has better amenities than this spacecraft.


Justinmonger
Yo, I'd watch how I was talkin' if I was you.
You're speaking to Kang the Conqueror.

CFL
Yeah... the same Kang that the Scarlet Joyce just destroyed?
She killed all of those variants on Earth-KANG like it was nothing.

Justinmonger
And that's why they're variants.
There's a reason why Kang wasn't in that universe...
And you're lucky we took you onto our ship and saved your skinny little ass.


CFL
Skinny little ass? Is that right?
As memory serves, I'm the defending League Champion.
I am the winner of the 2025 Kang Games, I earned my spot in the Final Universe.
What is it that you've done to get to the Final Universe?
Let me ask you that, because as I recall, it was your variant that I beat to become League Champion.
Isn't that right?

Justinmonger
Like I just said, it's a variant.
If you wanna go right now with the real thing, we can go right now.
We can run it.


Justinmonger
You have no idea what I've been through, kid.
I've been in wars, survived thousands of years just to make it here.
And you think I'm scared of some fluke League Champion?
You win some stupid tournament and
suddenly that makes you worthy to join us in the Final Universe?
Nah, I don't think so.
You're not a survivor, you're a stowaway.


Kang the Conqueror
That's enough.

Justinmonger
Kang, why are we keeping him around?
The Kang Games is gone, it's null and void.

Kang the Conqueror
I will honor last season's Kang Games.
After all, CFL is a capable Fantasy Manager.
We could use some new blood.

Justinmonger
But do you know what this piece of shit has been saying?
He thinks he's better than us.

CFL
I am better than you and you know it.


Justinmonger
You see what I mean?
I won't work with this asshole.

Kang the Conqueror
And this... scares you, Justin?
You're worried CFL is going to take your place?

Justinmonger
What?


Kang the Conqueror
Perhaps CFL has a point.
You have been by my side, as far as I am concerned, you've done your part.
But are you Championship material?
Do you have what it takes in your heart to become the best Fantasy Manager in this League?

Justinmonger
Kang...

Kang the Conqueror
Let's see what you're made out of.
If you have a dispute, solve it.
I say, the two of you, get in that ring and figure it out like grown men.
Steel sharpens steel, CFL has beaten your variant, let's see if he can beat you?
I'm looking for winners, I'm looking for Champions.
Are you a Champion, Justin?


Justinmonger
Fuck it... let's go then.
Get in the ring, Chris.

CFL
Ladies, first.

*Commercial*


*Commercial*


Outside of Time

Harrison Butker
Look Uatu, I get it. They're a very good basketball team,
but what does this universe have to do with our current crisis?

The Watcher
Just watch.


Earth-35

As the Hampton Five prepare for a team dinner,
they're interrupted by an explosion in the atmosphere.

Kevin Durant
Klay, go find out what that is.

Klay Thompson
It might be an issue with the scaffolding.
If it's old, sometimes I try to avoid it.


The Hampton Five make their way down to Union Square,
they marvel at what they find floating above them.


A silver skinned woman hovering on a surfboard emerges in the sky.

Silver Surfer
Are you the protectors of this world?



Steph Curry
Yes, we are.


Silver Surfer
Your planet is now marked for death.
Your world will be conquered by the Conqueror.
There is nothing you can do to stop him.
For he is a multiversal force.
Hold your loved ones close and speaks the words you have been afraid to speak.


Silver Surfer
Use this time to rejoice and celebrate.
For your time is short.
I herald his beginning, I herald your end.
I herald... Kang.

Draymond Green
Nah, hold up.
Listen, you're not about to come up into this world and mark us for death.
Are you kidding me? I don't want to be dead.
You think we're not gonna do something about it?
You think we're not going to fight?
Who do you think we are?


Silver Surfer
The Donkey speaks.
Very well, if you think you are worthy of survival, then I have challenge for you.
You will be given one opportunity to save your world. Only one.
In front of you is a basketball court.
One shot with the fate of the universe on the line.
Open shot from the 3 point line.
Select one representative to shoot, but do not miss.


Draymond Green
Alright, coach. I was able to talk us into this opportunity.
Who are we sending to shoot?

Steve Kerr
Well, with so much on the line, I don't think I can make this decision.
I think we have to let our President decide.
President Max Kellerman.


President Kellerman
GIVE ME IGOUDALA!
































13116.03











































White Rabbit
Are you watching closely?























336D  12H  43M  16S

No comments:

Post a Comment