Wednesday, December 23, 2020

Fantasy War Episode 16 - FantasyMania Championship


Narrator
In New York, the damage is far and wide.
What was once a beautiful city has been reduced to rumble.
The West Coast Cousins watch in awe of the destruction
caused by Donald Trump.

 

Narrator
After weeks of fighting, the Cousins have come no closer
to defeating the President of the United States.
They stand at the mercy of Donald Trump
and it now it seems as if all hope has been lost.




Donald Trump
I didn't want to have to do this.
I really didn't.
But because of your actions, I have been pushed to the brink
and forced to reduce my city to ashes.


Donald Trump
But fear not, my fellow Americans.
Because I will rebuild this once proud and beautiful city.
I will rebuild this country and we will all be better for it.
Over 150 years ago, this country once fought among itself.
Americans killing Americans.
It was very bad and it was very sad.


Donald Trump
A country torn apart, shattered from the inside.
And when the dust settled, America came together again.
The North won and America moved onto a new direction.
Unfortunately, that was the beginning of the end for our country.
Ever since the Civil War, America has been moving in the wrong direction.
Today, I am here to correct its course.
Once my work is complete, there will be a new America.
A stronger America.
For the first time ever, I present to you...


Donald Trump
The United Confederacy of America.


Donald Trump
I promise you, all of this fighting can end today.
No more lives have to be lost.
Not for your false belief in "doing the right thing."
I assure you, what I am doing, is absolutely the right thing.


Donald Trump
You fight and bleed for illegal immigrants.
Criminals who don't give a damn about you or your family.
They come into this country to rob and steal from us.
They drain our resources and weigh down our economy.
They come here to murder our people.
And what do you do? You fight in their name.


Donald Trump
Well not anymore.
As you can see, it is pointless to fight me.
Instead, I issue a pardon to anyone who joins me.
Anyone who fights for my cause.


Donald Trump
I will show mercy to anyone who joins me now.
There will be no repercussions and there will be no indictments.
Somewhere out there, someone has the Time Stone.
Do the right thing.
Hand it over, so all of this suffering can end.


Detective Tai
We're not giving it up.
So if you want it, you're gonna have to kill all of us.
We're willing to die for this cause.
And if you want to destroy all life, nothing is stopping you.


Donald Trump
Hmm... well... let's start with her first then?
Detective Bushy Top, I'll kill everyone in front of you,
one by one. Then we'll see where your threshold truly lies.
Would you really let everyone die before giving up the Stone?


The Mysterious Old Man activates the Time Stone
and heals Joanne Stark.


Joanne Stark pops back up to her feet ready to fight.


Mysterious Old Man
Donald Trump.
I have what you want.


Donald Trump
Ah yes... you do...


Trump uses the Stones to fling a car at
the Mysterious Old Man.



But the Mysterious Old Man counters
and the flips the car right side up.




Mysterious Old Man
Mr. President. I'm not here to fight you.
If you promise no repercussions or prosecution,
I will accept your offer for a pardon. 
I will give you the Stone and join you on your conquest,
in the name of Donald Trump and the United Confederacy of America.


Donald Trump
No tricks? No games?
You'll just hand me the Stone?


Detective Tai
Like hell he will!
If you hand him that stone,
I will put a bullet in your head, old man.


The Mysterious Old Man uses the Stone to put
the gun back in Detective Tai's holster.


Donald Trump
Hand it over.


The Mysterious Old Man places the Time Stone
in Donald Trump's hand.


Donald Trump puts the Time Stone into his gauntlet.

Donald Trump
One to go.


GONG

Donald Trump disappears into the darkness.


Detective Tai
I'm going to kill you, you son of a bitch.
Why the fuck woud you give him the Stone?


Mysterious Old Man
We're in the endgame now.


WEST COAST COUSINS:
FANTASY WAR

Episode Sixteen - FantasyMania Championship


The pyros explode as Jim Ross welcomes us to the
season finale of Wednesday Night Preview!


Jim Ross
It is Championship Week in the West Coast Cousins!
Welcome to Wednesday Night Preview!


Jim Ross
We come to you live from Lumen Field in Seattle, Washington.
And what a spectacle it is for Week 16 in the WCC.


Jim Ross
Good evening folks.
Jim Ross alongside my broadcast partner Jerry "The King" Lawler.
And King, tonight is the final Preview of the year
as we get set for Sunday's finale.
How are you feeling, King?
And what are your thoughts ahead of this Championship Match?

King
I'm excited, JR.
For one, I can't wait for this damn year to be over.
But before 2020 is over, we're in for one hell of a Championship Game!


Jim Ross
That's right, King.
It is being billed as the biggest main event in League History,
John Seana takes on The Baugh in the final game of the year.
Two larger than life icons square off in a battle for supremacy.
A long standing feud between these two competitors comes to a head
on Sunday in the Championship Match of FantasyMania.


Jim Ross
And throughout the week, it has been a media frenzy
in the West Coast Cousins.
Single H alongside his wife, Stephaneah McMahon,
were both on hand during media week to 
promote this weekend's FantasyMania main event.
Here are some of the highlights from this week's festivities:


Single H
New York City!
This Sunday, we will host the biggest FantasyMania
that this league has ever seen.
Two of the league's best Superstars will go head to head
in the biggest match that the WCC has ever seen.
The winner will be crowned the 2020 League Champion.
And we will be live in the sold out MetLife Stadium to witness history!


Single H
The West Coat Cousins presents to you,
FantasyMania XII:
John Seana vs. The Baugh!


John Seana
I know The Baugh very well.
As a competitor and on a personal level.
We've faced off a number of times in the past,
but never before have we faced off in the playoffs,
and with this much at stake.


John Seana
We know the expectations and we know there can only be one winner.
It's all on the line this Sunday,
with the winner representing the WCC as the last line
of defense, in what could be seen as our biggest challenge to date.
We're ready to put on a show and we're
ready to defend the West Coast Cousins.
Live on Pay Per View, this is truly going to be...
Once in a Lifetime.


The Baugh
New York City.
Are you ready for the biggest and baddest FantasyMania in history?
John Seana is an incredible opponent.
He set a new all-time record for best start in league history.
He comes in as the #1 seed, but I'm the current WCC titleholder.
But this Sunday, without a shadow to a doubt,
will be my biggest test all season long.
I've got to crack the puzzle that is John Seana.


The Baugh
Rest assured, The Baugh knows John Seana will bring it.
And this Sunday, you better believe that The Baugh will bring it.
The WCC Universe is in for a show,
because The Baugh will guarantee you this,
he's going to go in there this Sunday at MetLife Stadium,
and he is going to prove to you all why The Baugh
deserve to be named the 2020 League Champion.
I will give you my absolute best.
This will be the best version of The Baugh you have ever seen.
And The Baugh is going to walk into MetLife Stadium,
in front of 100,000 fans and whoop that fruity pebble
piece of trash and layeth the smacketh down on his candy ass!
IF YOU SMELL.....
WHAT THE BAUGH... IS.... COOKIN'!


Jon Anik
And as we get set for FantasyMania XII:
Seana vs. Baugh.
We would now like to face off the Fantasy Managers.
Just a couple more sleeps and we'll be live at MetLife Stadium.
Goodnight folks nad see you on Sunday.


Jim Ross
A stunning week, the WCC has been trending worldwide
ahead of the big match.

King
Just a couple of more sleeps?
I don't think I'll be able to sleep at all, JR!
This is way too exciting.

Jim Ross
Well folks, don't go anywhere.
We're going to hear from The Baugh and John Seana later tonight
as we witness the final showdown before Sunday's Championship Game.
The Baugh and John Seana face off... next.

*Commercial*


*Commercial*


*Single H's Music Hits*


Jim Ross
Welcome back to Preview,
as we are joined by the Chief Brand Officer and
the Chief Operating Officer of the West Coast Cousins.
Stephaneah McMahon and Single H.


*Crowd Cheers*

King
You know Jim Ross, I'd like to take a moment
to applaud these two for doing such a great job all season long.
It's been a tough year, but especially for these two.
They're the last remaining members of the McMahon Family,
and to keep it together the way they have.
I know Vince and Shane would be proud.

Jim Ross
God rest their souls.
But I would have to agree with you.
This has been one hell of a week put together by these two.


Stephaneah McMahon
Seattle, we are four nights from the biggest event in our league's history!
FantasyMania XII, where icon will take on icon.
In one corner, we have the #1 seed, The Face of the WCC!
And in the other corner, we have the current WCC Champion,
a global megastar and the Highest Grossing Actor in Hollywood!


Single H
Two Superstars will walk into Sunday,
but only one will come out on top!
Two Superstars who started in this league from the very beginning.
From the inaugural season in 2009 to the main event of 2020.
These two Fantasy Managers are ready to step into this ring
are ready to put on a show for every single one of you
and everyone watching at home.


Single H
WCC Universe, get ready for the biggest and baddest FantasyMania ever!
So let's introduce our competitors.
Our first Superstar is the Number 1 seed in the entire league.
The league leader in points and the SeaNation Leader!
Seattle, get on your feet for... JOHN SEANA!


*John Seana's Music Hits*


*Crowd Cheers*


John Seana
I'm feeling the holiday spirit, how about you?
I know I'm looking like a Grinch with all this green,
it's time to ruin The Baugh's Christmas.


Jim Ross
The 12th Man is buzzing as John Seana makes
 his way down to the ring.

King
It is absolutely crazy in here, JR.


*Crowd Cheers*


Single H
And then... we have his opponent.
He is the current WCC title holder.
The 2018 League Champion.
The Most Electrifying Man in All of Entertainment...
THE BAUGH!


*The Baugh's Music Hits*


*Crowd Cheers*

King
I've got goosebumps, JR!
There he is!


Jim Ross
Always a fan favorite, The Baugh.
Who in four nights, will look to become a multiple time World Champion.
But before we can claim the title,
he'll need to stave off John Seana,
who by all accounts is having the best year of his career.


The Baugh
FINALLY... THE BAUGH...
HAS COME BACK... TO SEATTLE!

*Crowd Cheers*

The Baugh
Which means... FINALLY... THE BAUGH HAS COME BACK
TO THE CHAMPIONSHIP GAME OF FANTASYMANIA!

*Crowd Cheers*


Single H
Hold on, hold on, Baugh.

*Crowd Boos*

Single H
I know we all love the "Finally's" and before you two
rip each other apart on the microphone, I have a very important
announcement to make regarding Sunday's Championship Match.


Single H
And before I continue, I assure you,
I am making this decision purely as an Authority figure for the WCC.
This decision was made because it is what is best for business.
I'm not doing this for my own ego,
I'm not doing this as a Fantasy Manager or the Cerebral Sandwich.
My season ended in Week 14... 
so believe me, I strictly have the League's best interest at heart.


Single H
This Sunday's Championship Match,
as it has always been for 12 years, will be in Singles competition.
It will be one on one in a regular match for the WCC League Championship.
The only caveat for this match is... there will be a Special Guest Referee.
And that Special Guest Referee is.... me.

*Crowd Boos*


King
The Baugh doesn't look too pleased about that announcement, JR!

Jim Ross
Nor should he be!
What right does Single H have to insert himself into this match?


The Baugh and Single H exchange words off mic.

King
It's what's best for business, JR!


Jim Ross
Well, John Seana doesn't look too happy about this either.

Single H
Oh? You've got a problem with that Seana?
Well the decision has been made.
You can take it up with the Board of Directors, if you don't like it.


Single H
And you want to know why this decision was made?
I'll tell you why.
All season long, we've known of the oncoming threat.
Donald Trump very well may be coming for the WCC Championship.
And as the last line of defense, we need the very best.
Now between you and The Baugh, I don't know who it's gonna be.
Trust me, I don't have a dog in the race and I don't care who wins.
I'm just here to make sure that it's fair and we have a true Champion crowned
at the end of the night. 
I don't trust anybody in this league more than I trust myself
to insure that this match is called straight down the middle.
This League is on my watch,
and I will make sure that we have a proper League Champion.
And if you don't like it.. I got two words for ya.


Single H
Now carry on with your promo.


Single H and Stephaneah leave as the Seattle crowd boos.

Jim Ross
A huge in kink the wheel for this Sunday's Championship Match.
And I'll be honest, King.
I don't like this stipulation one bit.

King
Why? Single H said he'd call it down the middle.
And he has no allegiance to either of these two Superstars.

Jim Ross
Then why not leave it up for the professionally trained referees?
Why insert yourself into something you have no business being in?
I'm sorry, King. I just feel this adds an unneeded variable to an
already big match.


John Seana
Well.. that was a bit of unexpected news.
What are we gonna hear next? That Donald Trump concedes
the Presidency to Joe Biden?

*Crowd Cheers*


John Seana
Nah, of course we're not gonna hear that.
But I do have a sneaking suspicion that
we're going to hear from Donald Trump very soon.
And when we do, the League Champion better be ready.
So that leaves you and me, Baugh.
It's come down to the two of us.
And you know what?
All season long, you told us that you were fighting
for something more than just the WCC Championship.
You told the WCC Universe that the entire fate of the world,
depends on who wins the League Championship.


John Seana
But I see through it all, Baugh.
I see through you.
You bill yourself as the savior of the WCC Universe,
but this ain't one of your movies, Jack.
I'm the protagonist in this story and you're just one more battle
that I have to get through before I face the real threat.
And that's not to take anything away from you, Baugh.
You're one hell of a Fantasy Manager, we know this.
I know you want to become a multiple time World Champion.
The only problem is, I know you don't want this as much as I do.
You see, in 2018, you were in my exact postion.
Zero League Championships to your name.
and the ongoing rhetoric was The Baugh couldn't get it done.
In 2018, you had everything to prove and conversely,
you also had everything to lose.


John Seana
But this isn't 2018, Baugh.
You won it all in 2018.
You made it to the mountaintop and all the critics went away.
You silenced the doubters and proved to the world, that you're a Champion.
But in 2020, the story is, John Seana can't get it done.
The critics are waiting in anticipation, waiting for John Seana to fail.
So you see Baugh, I have everything to gain this Sunday.
But conversely, I have everything to lose!


John Seana
And because of that Baugh, I don't believe for a second,
that you want this more than I want this.
Your name is sketched in stone among the Circle of Champions.
Meanwhile, I'm down here fighting my way to the top.
This is more than just a match on Sunday.
This is my legacy!
And when push comes to shove,
I honestly don't believe you have what it takes to beat Donald Trump.
You faced him earlier this season, you lost.
You faced me earlier this season, you lost.
And I'm not telling you to stand down, Baugh.
Because I know you're going to give me your very best.
But when the dust settles, I think you're going to realize
one very important thing.
Your best isn't better than my best.
And the only hope in defending the WCC Universe
from Donald Trump starts and ends with John Seana!

*Crowd Cheers*


The Baugh
John Seana...
I've give you credit where credit is due.
You're having a hell of a season.
You beat The Baugh twice already this season.
Congratulations, you just booked yourself a one way ticket
to an ass whooping on Sunday!
Because here is where you fucked up, John.
You ran your mouth and dragged my name through the mud.
Because everything you did all season long, it doesn't matter!
All the Fantasy Managers you beat,
all the points you scored, it doesn't matter!
The only thing that matters is Sunday.


The Baugh
And do you hear that, John?
Tick tock, tick tock. Sunday is approaching fast.
I promise you this, to every single person in this arena.
From the lower bowl to the nosebleeds up top,
to all the fans watching at home,
and to the entire WCC Universe.
The Baugh promises you that he will bring his absolute best!
And John Seana, you say your best beats my best every time?
Well The Baugh wipes his ass with your best.


The Baugh
Like The Baugh said, it doesn't matter what you've done.
It only matters what you do.
Two times you've defeated The Baugh.
Well the third time's the charm.
The Baugh is going to crack the puzzle that is John Seana.
Your legacy and my legacy, it's all on the line, this Sunday.
You say you want this more than I want this.
And that's where you're wrong, John.
Because rest assured, I am still as hungry as I was in 2018.
I am still the People's Champion.
And I am still the jabroni beating, pie eating, 
trail blazin', eyebrow raisin'... 
can star in a movie, can sell out an arena....
all while laying the smackdown on John Seana!

*Crowd Cheers*


The Baugh
John Seana... tick tock, tick tock.
In four nights, the biggest FantasyMania in history.
And when it's all said and done, it doesn't matter that you're the #1 seed.
It doesn't matter if Single H is the referee,
and it doesn't matter if The Baugh has to beat both your candy asses.
As long as you show up on Sunday,
there is nothing that is gonna stop The Baugh from walking out
of MetLife Stadium as the 2020 League Champion.


The Baugh
And you see, John.
When you're laying there, staring up at the bright lights,
after taking the biggest Baugh Bottom you have ever felt in your life.
You're gonna be left asking yourself, how did this happen?
How did I blow the biggest opportunity of my career?
You did it all for nothing.
11-2, best start in league history, first round bye.
Championship Game.... and all for nothing.
All for nothing, because you'll be left holding the bag.
Laying there hopelessly as you hear the sound of the referee
smacking his hand across the canvas...
1...2...3...!


No comments:

Post a Comment